Uefa Nations League 2022-23

Morten

Norway choking when it matters, the most predictable thing ever.

We only needed a draw in the last two games, but i guess its to much to ask.

gregorrin10

Sesko is a future star...what a 'Van Basten' goal! He's got the goals, assists and technique to become the perfect Lewa replacement...I really hope Barca go for him in about 3 years. Considering Lewa's got a contract until 2026, if we take the option and extend him for that extra year (which I think we will), getting Sesko for that 4th and last season of Lewa (so he can tutor him a bit and ease his transition into our squad) would be the perfect scenario.

If Lewa has shown us anything, is that we do need a more physical, maybe even a little bit towering presence up top, and Endrick just ain't it, at least not down the middle...maybe he can be an option for RW, especially if Dembele doesn't stay past his current deal, and considering Endrick will become 18 and eligible for a transfer exactly in 2024.

Porque

Red Bullcrap were quick to keep Sesko inhouse with a Leipzig transfer arranged for next summer. I guess they will want to triple there money or so. 60m+ deal down the line.

Reserving all opinions on Endrick until he shows his scoring level in Brasileiro. Could be the next big thing- or could be Kerlon.

As for Spain. Unexpectedly regressed since the Euro with all their widemen (Ferran, Olmo, Sarabia, Odhdhdzabal) going out of form or injured.

Their best midfielders and widemen right now could all be in the U21 team (Nico, Pino, Pedri, Gavi). You can't win a world cup on that.

Birdy

Lucho has a lucky star...
I can't explain how every single time his team looks meh, they find a way to snatch an important result at the end.
Needless to say, that spain squad is crap especially upfront. Williams made so much difference coming in.

On the other hand, as long as Santos doesn't grow a pair to bench Ronaldo, there is no way he will get the best out of this wonderful squad full of potential

gregorrin10

The moment Spain (and Barca) new generation came on (Pedri, Gavi, Pino, who I hope could also become a Barca player in the future), they looked completely different. Spain can only really see success if it comes from a Barca core!

FinBarcelonafan

The moment Spain (and Barca) new generation came on (Pedri, Gavi, Pino, who I hope could also become a Barca player in the future), they looked completely different. Spain can only really see success if it comes from a Barca core!

Spain lacks legs Vs top teams. Sarabia, Torres and Morata is awful attack. All fairly slow.

Spain's younger players look more pacey

Messi983

Sesko is a future star...what a 'Van Basten' goal! He's got the goals, assists and technique to become the perfect Lewa replacement...I really hope Barca go for him in about 3 years. Considering Lewa's got a contract until 2026, if we take the option and extend him for that extra year (which I think we will), getting Sesko for that 4th and last season of Lewa (so he can tutor him a bit and ease his transition into our squad) would be the perfect scenario.

If Lewa has shown us anything, is that we do need a more physical, maybe even a little bit towering presence up top, and Endrick just ain't it, at least not down the middle...maybe he can be an option for RW, especially if Dembele doesn't stay past his current deal, and considering Endrick will become 18 and eligible for a transfer exactly in 2024.

I think he'll either go to Madrid or EPL.

Couldn't care less about Nations league or international football in general but this was really a brilliant goal.

[tw]574840921572638720[/tw]

https://twitter.com/Sport_Klub_Slo/status/1574840921572638720

Porque

Well with Lewandowski success hopefully it opens the eyes to the post Messi era where a top quality standard 9 is the way to go.

Of course, we may just be living in a brief post-Messi pre-Messi continuum.

malvolio

Well with Lewandowski success hopefully it opens the eyes to the post Messi era where a top quality standard 9 is the way to go.

Of course, we may just be living in a brief post-Messi pre-Messi continuum.

Say what? Messi worked very well with top quality 9s.

Home of Barca Fans