Trincao (on loan)

Joan

Are you really sure about that ? cos I thought he joined Wolves on loan for a fee of ?27.5m

Loan fee - what they pay us for having Trincao for a year; 6m if he returns, 0 if they opt to buy

Option to buy - they can have him at the end of the season for 29m (27,5m pounds) permanently

Just in case, you ain't messing with me? :lol:

Redbuck

Loan fee - what they pay us for having Trincao for a year; 6m if he returns, 0 if they opt to buy

Option to buy - they can have him at the end of the season for 29m (27,5m pounds) permanently

Just in case, you ain't messing with me? :lol:

Thanks for the clarification.

El Gato

Villarato!
I agree with [MENTION=711]FCBarca[/MENTION]
Any Barca graduate is better. Give his place to Fontas. Or bring Jeffren back

khaled_a_d

What ? it's not a slavery contract it's a work contract !

Of course a player ca, say no to a club. happened multiple time.

Trincao has no positive points staying here, he is not good enough even for a sevilla like club and his salary is not hat good so unless he has some grudge against his future club or league he'll go.

We were talking about Liga president ;Tebas :lol:

Barcilliant

I agree that the problem is the defense. I think the midfield has 2 starters in it that are top players / world class, namely Pedri, and De Jong. That's solid foundation. Then in attack you have Fati, Depay, Messi, Griezmann, Aguero who are players that can and do score goals and are good technically.

The huge weakness is goalkeeper and central defense.

Pique and Lenglet are jokes, Araujo can't stay fit, Mingueza is raw and inconsistent and still a wild card, and Garcia doesn't fill me with confidence at all. And the less said about Stegen's abysmal shot-stopping stats the better.

Top goalkeeper who actually saves the team like the likes Courtois and Oblak do (our competition basically) almost every game + a top defender and we go a very long way.

Agree with the defense part but we lack a physical strong midfielder. Kessie would be my choice but it ain't happening.

MTL_Barca

Well the 6M if they don't keep him at least explains the rather low buy option. Still a bit weird, but i guess they have already given up on him and take any opportunity to get rid of players right now.

Messi983

Well the 6M if they don't keep him at least explains the rather low buy option. Still a bit weird, but i guess they have already given up on him and take any opportunity to get rid of players right now.

Still a stupid deal. We're talking about EPL clubs full of money, should be a loan fee around 6-8m and buy option close to 40m so I could suport this deal more.

Or if we gave them that low buy option we should negotiate a buy-back at least.

Something of a similar case, Brahim Diaz will apparently return on loan to Milan (loan fee around 2m), Milan will have a buy option for 22m and RM a buy-back for 27m. This is really a no-lose situation for RM, if Brahim will develop well they can basically get him back not paying much and then either keep him or sell him for more profit. Don't understand why we can never negotiate similar deals.

Home of Barca Fans