Trincao (on loan)

Windhook

Not a great display against the bottom La Liga club. Especially in this period when Dembele is served shit for not having scored against PSG. A loan to Watford will be a wise move.

CatalinR10

if this guy would play a 1v1 with Dembele , the referee would forcefully end the game after 90 mins + extra time + 40 pens each and just flip a coin to decide the winner.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol, he was brought on the pitch for 20 mins in which the team played with zero attacking urgency. Bad actions in our own half but game was done and dusted. He was also rusty due to getting benched after going with three at the back.

vegitot

He is never a great sub. As long as Koeman rates Dembele higher, he is always a sub option.
Still he has chance to show his value in U21 Euro group stage this month.

vuji_31

I don't rate this guy too much , but game was done without any concept.

He needs to start game , not play 15-20 minutes every 5 games.

He can be decent back up option against midtable teams or low teams in la liga.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Give him time i trust him.

Look how fast he answers the questions. He can think fast and seems to have a high IQ. He will be the brain of barcelona in 2-3 years. Imagine Dembele he would need a minute for each question :p (Dont take this statement too serious).

Last edited:

vegitot

Give him time i trust him.

Look how fast he answers the questions. He can think fast and seems to have a high IQ. He will be the brain of barcelona in 2-3 years. Imagine Dembele he would need a minute for each question :p (Dont take this statement too serious).

Trincao can speak three languages, Dembele can not even speak Spainish. Clearly show who is better.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I don't know why so many people are harsh on him, he has some good attributes and can be a useful player, personally wanted him to go on loan so he could play more minutes as minutes = development. His two main issues are a lack of speed for the modern game and terrible finishing (possibly worse than demebele's, to think that's even possible).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't know why so many people are harsh on him, he has some good attributes and can be a useful player, personally wanted him to go on loan so he could play more minutes as minutes = development. His two main issues are a lack of speed for the modern game and terrible finishing (possibly worse than demebele's, to think that's even possible).

I think he will be a good finisher, just unlucky so far. Always strikes the ball well.

Home of Barca Fans