Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Zincubus

Banned
So young Gerard D has signed for a year at Everton .

I'm ok with this especially as Everton will be playing the Spanish way this season . We will finally get to see him play regularly and monitor his progress . He should be a REAL player for us in 12 months .

@barcastuff: Official: Barcelona announce that winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) joins English club Everton on loan for one season #fcblive

KluivertsBoots

Spanish radio and papers reporting that Thiago Alcantara will be joining Bayern Munich. The deal is expected to be announced very shortly (4 million euros per year contract for Thiago).

F

Flavia

Spanish radio and papers reporting that Thiago Alcantara will be joining Bayern Munich. The deal is expected to be announced very shortly (4 million euros per year contract for Thiago).
His deal with man utd was also expected to be announced very shortly not so long ago...

Meitux

He didnt sign yet for United that needs and will he sign for Bayern that is full in the midfield?Pretty sure not

LM10

mixer

And he thinks he'll get playing time at Bayern (if the rumours are true)?

I think he'll stay. Looking at things now, he can get much more playing time this season with Xavi still having some indispositions.

NeymarMessiSanchez
IniestaBusquetsThiago
AlbaNewCBPiqueMontoya

XaviMessiGirl

Ogbonna having medical at Juve. He could have been an option for us tbh, maybe not a top option but certainly an alternative (definitely better than a couple of the guys we HAVE been linked to). Never saw us linked to him though, oh well.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
And he thinks he'll get playing time at Bayern (if the rumours are true)?

I think he'll stay. Looking at things now, he can get much more playing time this season with Xavi still having some indispositions.

NeymarMessiSanchez
IniestaBusquetsThiago
AlbaNewCBPiqueMontoya

Keep this avatar man I love it!

Montaya instead of Alves :wub:

Meitux

Keep this avatar man I love it!

Montaya instead of Alves :wub:
Not only that..Someone else instead of Pique would be ideal but cant see it happening now.I suppose everybody understands that Pique wont be good anytime soon from the moment he doesnt have any competition?I have my doubts for Sanchez too,its been 2 seasons and still havent reached full potential

Home of Barca Fans