Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Meitux

Ogbonna having medical at Juve. He could have been an option for us tbh, maybe not a top option but certainly an alternative (definitely better than a couple of the guys we HAVE been linked to). Never saw us linked to him though, oh well.
I saw in Bleacher Report that he said he would never player for Juve.Well never say never... :p

I

instinct

Swap Pique with Marquinhos, give Alves + 30m for Silva and we're on top again. :D

Meitux

Its not only our defense that is the problem of being on the top unfortunatelly.But it will be a very big improvement

I

instinct

Its not only our defense that is the problem of being on the top unfortunatelly.But it will be a very big improvement

Yeah, I was kidding. But I'm not worried about our attack, as long as Alexis or Pedro get the freedom, they need.

The midfield is a problem but if Thiago stays and we use Cesc correctly then we are set there too.

hardyboy

Real Madrid are ready to hijack Arsenal's bid to sign Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and are set to offer £40m for the 26-year-old Uruguayan. [The Sun]

KluivertsBoots

He didnt sign yet for United that needs and will he sign for Bayern that is full in the midfield?Pretty sure not

Pep came out today, and confirmed Bayern's interest officially. Pep has been using a 4-1-4-1 in training sessions with Bayern as a primary formation, and has promised Thiago a key position within his team. Pep says Thiago is the only player he has specifically asked Ruminegge and Sammer to sign.

Pep also blasted the current Barcelona board for not leaving him alone during his sabbatical. It's all over the Barcelona papers today as you'd imagine. It's gettin' ugly. I knew the truth would surface eventually. Pep has plenty of gas in the tank. That was never the problem. He simply had a bad relationship with the current board.

Meitux

Pep came out today, and confirmed Bayern's interest officially. Pep has been using a 4-1-4-1 in training sessions with Bayern as a primary formation, and has promised Thiago a key position within his team. Pep says Thiago is the only player he has specifically asked Ruminegge and Sammer to sign.

Pep also blasted the current Barcelona board for not leaving him alone during his sabbatical. It's all over the Barcelona papers today as you'd imagine. It's gettin' ugly. I knew the truth would surface eventually. Pep has plenty of gas in the tank. That was never the problem. He simply had a bad relationship with the current board.
Even if he plays 4-1-4-1 they already have players for this formation to be succesfull..Thiago is too much for them,how much rotations can Pep make.He needs to have a stable line up to adapt his style for now

Gaudi

Leaving him alone? What's that about?

KluivertsBoots

Even if he plays 4-1-4-1 they already have players for this formation to be succesfull..Thiago is too much for them,how much rotations can Pep make.He needs to have a stable line up to adapt his style for now

If he uses four attacking midfielders, it could look something like Ribery-Gotze-Thiago-Robben with Schweinsteiger as pivot. Kroos and Shaqiri would be other options. I'm expecting Pep to try and use Martinez at CB. If he doesn't, Luiz Gustavo would do well to find another club as I don't see Pep using a double pivot any time soon.

There have also been rumors that he'll use Ribery at striker with Gomez expected to leave the club. Ribery and Mandzukic would be primary striking options in that case, so that could open another slot in the attacking mid quad.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona transfers so far:

In- Neymar

Out- Villa, Abidal, Fontas, Muniesa, Deulofeu (loan), Rafinha (loan), Bojan (loan)

Along with most likely Afellay and Cuenca leaving as well.... We haven't made a single solid move for a defender yet.

Meitux

Hahahah,I believe the transfer of Neymar has also been happening to shadow the other problems of the team like CB

Home of Barca Fans