Thomas Lemar

BBZ8800

Guys here were saying that the board was stupid for not buying him for 100m.

The board vs Barcaforum 1:0 in this case.

MTL_Barca

He's a decent player but not a 100+ mil star. More like the type of player that goes to Arsenal for 60 mil and not a starter for a team like Barca or Real.

Maybe he can prove me wrong (with a coach like Klopp) but i don't see him become a real world class attacker.

Jombi

Guys here were saying that the board was stupid for not buying him for 100m.

The board vs Barcaforum 1:0 in this case.

The vast majority laughed at the idea of paying 100m for him. I doubt even 1% of the forumers said that the board was stupid for not paying 100m.

Sounds like one of your "everyone on the forum thinks Samper is an amazing talent and is our future starter".

BBZ8800

Last edited:

BBZ8800

I just did. Nothing there to suggest what you claimed. Its up there with your Sergi Samper claim. You just find one or two muppets who say something and then you claim the entire forum is in agreement with said muppet.

I have no idea how do you rate posts but on those 3-4 pages, 60-70% of posters said something along the lines: we should get this guy.

Samper was 3-4 years ago the next Xavi for 90% of posters here.
Even today I guess that a huge number of posters still believe that he could turn into a starter or at least a good squad player at Barca.
Not only 1-2 "muppets" how you call them.

Jombi

I have no idea how do you rate posts but on those 3-4 pages, 60-70% of posters said something along the lines: we should get this guy.

Samper was 3-4 years ago the next Xavi for 90% of posters here.
Even today I guess that a huge number of posters still believe that he could turn into a starter or at least a good squad player at Barca.
Not only 1-2 "muppets" how you call them.

So you obviously talked nonsense when you said that the forum believed we are idiots for not splashing 100m on the guy. Just as when you claim that the forum still believes Samper will be a starter for us. Who believes this? Show us at least a couple of dozen forumers, and even then that would still be a tiny minority. You just pick one or two comments by muppets and then you claim the entire forum agrees. Its ridiculous.

BBZ8800

So you obviously talked nonsense when you said that the forum believed we are idiots for not splashing 100m on the guy. Just as when you claim that the forum still believes Samper will be a starter for us. Who believes this? Show us at least a couple of dozen forumers, and even then that would still be a tiny minority. You just pick one or two comments by muppets and then you claim the entire forum agrees. Its ridiculous.

You are weird, lol.

Ok:
I won't quote guys in a regular way, I will just copy/paste their posts:
Lemar:
1. If he is not going to Liverpool we should try everything we can to hijack him. But then again our club is run by imbeciles so no.
2. Sign him you idiots.
Dear fucking god, hijack this deal.
3. Sign Lemar tomorrow.
4. Kid looks real good for France against the Dutch, I'd be happy with picking this kid up
5. Fuck it just throw all the bank we have at him
6. Just fucking sign him already.
7. Well if Coutinho deal is off than he is only candidate left...
Well if Coutinho is definitely off and it seams it is we should at least try. We have nothing to lose...
8. Put 90m for him and Maxime Lopez and get it done.
9. Offer the £92m. Get it done!
10. Many here just started to know Lemar... He is the next big thing no doubt.
11. Get Lemar now, let Liverpool keep their unhappy player and get him next summer for less money.
12. He gives us the same versatility of LW & AM that Coutinho does, and really should be the number 1 option after Coutinho (which I think is an impossible target anyway)
13. We should at least try and get this guy today.
14. Lemar is there for the taking. If Coutinho isn't coming then he is the best solution right now.
15. Coutinho isnt coming. If we do keep playing 4-2-3-1, we should get lemar. He has good ball retention, good decision making and works hard. He could play on the left with dembele in his preferred position on the right.
16. Imagine him and dembele playing together on either side of Messi. How amazing would that be to watch fmd
17. Getting both Mahrez and Lemar give a lot of options for us. Even moving Messi to the middle when Suarez is injured or out of form.

Dembele---Messi---Mahrez
Dembele---Messi---Lemar
18. It was always Coutinho or nothing with the board. Lemar was never in their plans. Plan B, who does that ? Only suckers.

So, on pages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 on this thread, at least 18 different posters wanted Lemar.
I didn't even post 2-3 more guys who wrote a lot of posts on those pages.

I have no idea at all why are we doing this offtopic shit.
Anyway:
1. there were not only 1-2 muppets wanting Lemar
2. one more time: The Board scores a winning goal in the 90th minute of a tough tactical match versus Barcaforum in this duel.
Extremely well tactically played by the board. Balanced tactics, strong defense, rational decisions.
On the other hand, Barcaforum played naive, in a too emotional way and all out attack, as always.
Board vs Forum 1:0, FT

Man of the match: Barto
Flop of the match: fans guided by emotions in transfer decisions

Anyway, I didn't want to attack posters who wanted Lemar.
My post was about posts (like yours): we should have bought Eriksen while he was at ajx. we should have bought Dembele from Rennes.
Well, it works both ways.
Sometimes you hit a jackpot with young Eriksen from Ajax.
In other 9 out 10 cases you buy Lemar for 100M and lose money, time and everything.

Last edited:

Jombi

You are weird, lol.

Ok:
I won't quote guys in a regular way, I will just copy/paste their posts:
Lemar:
1. If he is not going to Liverpool we should try everything we can to hijack him. But then again our club is run by imbeciles so no.
2. Sign him you idiots.
Dear fucking god, hijack this deal.
3. Sign Lemar tomorrow.
4. Kid looks real good for France against the Dutch, I'd be happy with picking this kid up
5. Fuck it just throw all the bank we have at him
6. Just fucking sign him already.
7. Well if Coutinho deal is off than he is only candidate left...
Well if Coutinho is definitely off and it seams it is we should at least try. We have nothing to lose...
8. Put 90m for him and Maxime Lopez and get it done.
9. Offer the £92m. Get it done!
10. Many here just started to know Lemar... He is the next big thing no doubt.
11. Get Lemar now, let Liverpool keep their unhappy player and get him next summer for less money.
12. He gives us the same versatility of LW & AM that Coutinho does, and really should be the number 1 option after Coutinho (which I think is an impossible target anyway)
13. We should at least try and get this guy today.
14. Lemar is there for the taking. If Coutinho isn't coming then he is the best solution right now.
15. Coutinho isnt coming. If we do keep playing 4-2-3-1, we should get lemar. He has good ball retention, good decision making and works hard. He could play on the left with dembele in his preferred position on the right.
16. Imagine him and dembele playing together on either side of Messi. How amazing would that be to watch fmd
17. Getting both Mahrez and Lemar give a lot of options for us. Even moving Messi to the middle when Suarez is injured or out of form.

Dembele---Messi---Mahrez
Dembele---Messi---Lemar
18. It was always Coutinho or nothing with the board. Lemar was never in their plans. Plan B, who does that ? Only suckers.

So, on pages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 on this thread, at least 18 different posters wanted Lemar.
I didn't even post 2-3 more guys who wrote a lot of posts on those pages.

I have no idea at all why are we doing this offtopic shit.
Anyway:
1. there were not only 1-2 muppets wanting Lemar
2. one more time: The Board scores a winning goal in the 90th minute of a tough tactical match versus Barcaforum in this duel.
Extremely well tactically played by the board. Balanced tactics, strong defense, rational decisions.
On the other hand, Barcaforum played naive, in a too emotional way and all out attack, as always.
Board vs Forum 1:0, FT

Man of the match: Barto
Flop of the match: fans guided by emotions in transfer decisions

Anyway, I didn't want to attack posters who wanted Lemar.
My post was about posts (like yours): we should have bought Eriksen while he was at ajx. we should have bought Dembele from Rennes.
Well, it works both ways.
Sometimes you hit a jackpot with young Eriksen from Ajax.
In other 9 out 10 cases you buy Lemar for 100M and lose money, time and everything.

So you just admit that you lied. First you claimed that the forum thought we were idiots for not spending 100m on him. Now you try to argue something entirely different. Some individual posters (not the forum) wanting us to sign him but not for any price. The guy is a 22 year old who plays for arguably the best national team squad in the world. Of course the guy is talented. So is Rabiot who didnt make the squad. But that doesnt mean the entire forum thought we were idiots for not splashing 100m euros on Lemar!

Last edited:

Catta

There are reports that Atleti will get both Lemar and Sidibe from Monaco for a combined price of 90 mil

xXKonan

De9hICIXkAYgE6b.jpg

Seems like we are considering Lemar.

Home of Barca Fans