Thomas Lemar

FCBfan22

IDK why. I said that we need Coutinho or him. We already have Cou, so this seems illogical to me. Unless we are planning to play Cou strictly in LCM.

xXKonan

The way I see it is if Griez decides to stay at Atletico we will sign Lemar either pushing Coutinho forward as a LW with Lemar in the Midfield and having a front line possibly with Coutinho-Messi-Dembele with Suarez being rotated this season.

Just a hunch though.

M

MessiCam

The way I see it is if Griez decides to stay at Atletico we will sign Lemar either pushing Coutinho forward as a LW with Lemar in the Midfield and having a front line possibly with Coutinho-Messi-Dembele with Suarez being rotated this season.

Just a hunch though.
Lemar in midfield? Lol.

Better get a proper CM for that kind of money. Can’t help but think that Sport is just making this up because Atleti were considering Lemar as a replacement for Griezmann.

Messi983

Just a hunch though.

I would rather keep Coutinho in midfield and play Lemar upfront in that case.

It's just BS rumour imo though.

Sorin

Lemar is no central midfielder.

Each summer, there must be a contest between Sport and Mundo to see who spouts the most bullshit/day. The loser is the one who gets the least wrongs.

FCBfan22

Surely now if Antoine was waiting for reinforcements at Atleti, he would announce that he'll stay today...

The longer he is silent now, the more it means that he's coming to Barca.

gr98

[tw]1006580507109462026[/tw]
AS Monaco and Atlético de Madrid have agreed to a transfer of Thomas Lemar

Home of Barca Fans