Thiago Silva

ammarfcb

ze special one
then we go for another player. 30m + pedro would be the worst signing by any club since etoo-ibra failure

ammarfcb

ze special one
ok pedro's been shit for a while but his still worth at LEAST 15m. that's 45m for a 29 year old with a bad history with injury

ammarfcb

ze special one
we under value our players. pedro may not be doing it for us but given a more important role in another team he can really showcase his talent.

LMessi85

Altough it would be great to welcome T. Silva... i can't see it happen. PSG isn't going to accept any "low" offers. We should've got T. Silva last year. Oh well...

Galning

ok pedro's been shit for a while but his still worth at LEAST 15m. that's 45m for a 29 year old.

This so much. As I said on the last page it's not really about signing Thiago Silva because he obviously is a great player but 30M+Pedro... no. Just no.

Theconomist

Silva won't come. He is getting insane wages in Paris, he is their team captain and he likes the team and feels good. The only thing we can offer him is the Barcelona name and that's not something to be taken lightly but in terms of cash PSG won't take anything below what they paid for him. I doubt they'd want Pedro, their wingers are very decent and I don't see Pedro offering them anything they don't have yet. Besides they don't really have much of a spanish thing going on their team. It's mostly italian and brazilian.
I hope it happens, short term he is our best option but being realistic this transfer is not going to happen. We should focus our attention on Hummels or Vertonghen. Hummels+Martinez would be great.

Doobs

The Messiah
:lol: People willing to give away Pedro just cause he's been off form. He's a multiple CL, and WC winner and you say "People wont even pay 15 mill" :lol:

Get a fucking grip.

JamDav1982

:lol: People willing to give away Pedro just cause he's been off form. He's a multiple CL, and WC winner and you say "People wont even pay 15 mill" :lol:

Get a fucking grip.

Off form for two seasons? Or more likely he has been found out by defenders and no longer poses any real threat.

The only position he can play in on the left where he can cut in on his right foot and try to get shots away. He cannot play on the right as he cannot dribble, pass or cross and defenders just let him have the ball and sit off him.

He is better on the left but Tello is there who is developing and Neymar can play there also.

Andrew M

Get a fucking grip.

Yes, I said that people won't pay 15 million and I stand by that comment. No other super power would want him and no club like Arsenal, Atletico, Tottenham are going to pay that much are they?

khaled_a_d

Get a fucking grip.

This is his market value ,and we aren't a team known for being able to sell our players with high prices
I doubt we will be able to get more than 17M maximum tbh

Kerrybai

Get a fucking grip.

15 million is hardly giving him away. Football is all about the present and what you will become in the future, hanging onto past success is a recipe for disaster.

Home of Barca Fans