Thiago Alcantara

Joan

Says Pep Segura remains firm with the idea that those who leave Barça are not welcome back. But the club will make an exception for Thiago if he returns for free.

'... if he returns for free.'

Just don't want to pay.

Cheap explanation.

Sorin

Yeah keep scouting 40 million young attacking players in Brazil you moron. That's what a team is all about.

This board is so unbelievably bad. Probably the worst of all top clubs. smh

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
So that's it?

This policy only hinders who Barca can sign going forward. It's the business of football and not everything is that cut and dry. Thiago wasn't given minutes while Cesc was given plenty in a tough season after Pep left and when coach Tito Vilanova got cancer.

This is very disappointing if we don't get Thiago and we can make this kind of asinine statement that if you leave the club under any circumstances you can't come back in a transfer, only for free lol.

Maybe it's time for Pep Segura to step down. I seriously question if this guy truly adheres to the Barcelona philosophy and model.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Imagine if Man U told Pogba to fuck off because he had left the club.

We just bought back Deulofeu last year, what is this goofy motherfucker talking about?

This is incredibly frustrating, get Rafa Benitez's assistant out of here!

fergus90

They’re only interested in signing Brazilian forwards as they think it’ll win fans over. We’ve been ignoring the part of our squad that’s needed revamping properly for 3 years.
There idea is to save money on all other areas whilst blowing large amounts of money on attackers each year. Segura is an absolute clown and Bartomeu is too for somehow trusting him.

BarçaBarça

Yeah, so we should sell Pique as well, right? :rolleyes:

Really dumb decision if we don't get him because of our own policy.

What does annoy me a little about him, is his extension 1 year ago. Pep was gone, Ancelotti was training them in a unserious way, and yet he commits to the club for a payrise. I think it is quite annoying that players always think they can get their will if the suddenly changes their minds. I mean - he could have included a Barca-clause and accepted less money if he thought it could be an opportunity in the future, but he just assumed he would get his will if that was to happen. Now we are in a much harder position to get him, and it would frankly be a little stupid for Bayern not to ask 100M, given the market. City could pay that easily, for example, and the question is if he would rather stay if he can't come here (because we won't/can't pay his price), or go to City after all, if they made him an offer.

I think I will treat this as a did with the Verratti-saga: The little signs means nothing, until the paper is signed, and for now he has only showed that he wanted to stay at Bayern, when it mattered (signing/not signing an extension).

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
:lol: there it is. I forget who was arguing with me a week back when I said this board never delivers on anything us fans hope for.

I can't wait for these malignant cunts to leave. It cannot come soon enough.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We need a Kante more than Thiago. Particularly with Messi dropping deeper in next years. Legs over flair is what's needed here.

Home of Barca Fans