Thiago Alcantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Clutching at straws here, but Rafinha was liking posts on IG last month of Thiago in a new Barça shirt :thinking:

Sorin

The difference is insignificant over 3 seasons. Bundesliga has 34 matches, Ligue 1, 38. Now I haven't done the math, but considering these stats, Thiago could have been available for more games, percentage wise. Anyway, like I said, insignificant.

However, I do have to say that some guys have raised some concerns about Verratti's injuries last summer. It's not quite accurate to say that nobody brought up his injuries.

All in all, if you wanted Verratti last summer but you don't want to bring in Thiago now and your only argument for this is injuries, then cut the crap. Not addressed to anyone in particular mind. Just a general point.

DonAK

Alaba and Thiago for Demebele and they have a deal.

Why do that when you can sign Thiago now and possibly Alaba next year if he doesn't renew his contract again?

And keep Dembélé while you're at it!

Besides Bayern won't do that lol.

DonAK

Nah fuck it would take that swap now if ever on offer.

They slated Dembélé for how he left BVB and those fuckers never bow down to anyone. Stubborn people that let Kroos leave because they didn't want to pay him the salary he wanted which was reasonable for a player his quality and potential.

JamDav1982

They slated Dembélé for how he left BVB and those fuckers never bow down to anyone. Stubborn people that let Kroos leave because they didn't want to pay him the salary he wanted which was reasonable for a player his quality and potential.

Aye obviously not happening but dont agree Bayern would never touch Dembele because of last summer.

DonAK

Aye obviously not happening but dont agree Bayern would never touch Dembele because of last summer.

They said they would never sign a player like that.

I don't think KHR or Uli Hoeneß have gone back on their word, but who knows.

JamDav1982

They said they would never sign a player like that.

I don't think KHR or Uli Hoeneß have gone back on their word, but who knows.

Haha but they are happy to play players who pump underage prostitutes and others who have left clubs not on best terms.

There is no way they would turn down a player they liked for that kind of thing.

What did they quote on Dembele?

MTL_Barca

Why would you compare last season?

If making comparison it would be the three seasons before folk were wanting him.

It was just a side note so i just looked at the same years i used for Thiago. Doesn't make things better anyway, Verratti is also very injury prone it's just that one season where Thiago pretty much missed 90% of the games that makes the difference but people seem to overlook them, probably because PSG rarely has many CL games to watch :lol:

JamDav1982

It was just a side note so i just looked at the same years i used for Thiago. Doesn't make things better anyway, Verratti is also very injury prone it's just that one season where Thiago pretty much missed 90% of the games that makes the difference.

In the four seasons before both have been linked Veratti played more minutes by a decent chunk in three of them.

Also the season before each were linked Veratti played a lot more minutes.

Even then folk did make a lot of comments about Veratti injury record.

Home of Barca Fans