Thiago Alcantara

F

Flavia

His pass to Villa was really good. Xavi-like, I dare to say. Too bad Villa just hit the post.

Trequartista

The good
great pass to Villa,overall an ok Performance but he has the talent and he is Tidy,entertaing,he will be the man to replace Xavi but he needs Time to be able to run the show and to be the one everyone searching for him

Xavi_78

great pass to Villa,overall an ok Performance but he has the talent and he is Tidy,entertaing,he will be the man to replace Xavi but he needs Time to be able to run the show and to be the one everyone searching for him

I find it astonishing that in the U 21 he was already the man everybody was turning to and controling the game although he was one of the youngest players.

X

xaviniesta

He has a very unique passing with outside of his boot (that villa one). He always does that, totally different than Xavi, Flavia

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
As they say, nobody can replace Xavi. Thiago is Thiago but I will say this, he has the skillset to be a starting playmaker and it's time to slowly ease him into the first team.

WoW!

Brilliant player with absolutely bright future ... Barca must take care of this guy.

I'm disappointed because Pep didn't give this chance to Thiago as a starter player, but anyways, he was perfect.

Xavi_78

I think the reason that Pep does not let him start is that we have too much problems to convert our chances so there is always the danger that we get problems like against Mallorca. So Pep wants to play safe until the draught for our strikers is over and we can put games away easily and then give some minutes to the youngsters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
documento_7.jpg

Silver

he played around 20 minutes today. How was he?

I think a promotion to the first team might be coming soon

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yeah, how did T-bone do today?

Missed the game completely and would be nice of hearing about his game from those who actually paid special attention to this kid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Read the previous page guys. He was good. Keita-Sergi led our play for most of the time once he was on so he found himself a bit cut off. He was very good when he had the ball though, few very nice passes.

Home of Barca Fans