Thiago Alcantara

SoMa

Barcastuff
Bakero (ex-Barcelona): "If Thiago would be my son, I'd tell him to stay at Barça and fight. He's a player with a great future ahead." [cope]

I hope he stays. I also won't put all the blame on Tito if he goes, ultimately this will be his choice.

I would put all the blame on him for not managing the squad right and not giving Thiago at least 60% of games when Xavi played so many useless games.

Mr Hulot

Man I am furious! Losing Thiago and Tello like this. And the Under-21 Cup doesn't do our stupid management any favors. Thiago will be once again the best player of the tournament and there will be a lot of top teams to offer him a salary way higher than what he already has, plus promises for regular football.

F

Flavia

I would put all the blame on him for not managing the squad right and not giving Thiago at least 60% of games when Xavi played so many useless games.
Yeah, but it's still his 2nd season. He should wait at least one more. Or at least until the winter window.

Beast

The Observer
We have/had a non-aggression pact done with Laporta after the Figo issue , it means we shouldn't be making any bids for your players and neither do you nor we bid for the same player to avoid being played over by that third pary...

It came to my knowledge by some Spanish friends (who are socio's ) that you did try to move for one of our players (who fell out with Jose this season ) and that's what made Perez enter this last minute bidding war on Neymar who the entire world knew he was moving to Barcelona since last year (even by the player himself )

So i don't know if Perez want to take this further (which might explain why the Isco move slowed down all of a sudden ) or the Neymar bid was just a small teaser , but in principle we shouldn't be making any bid for any of your players even with a low release clause

rafals

I think that this whole Thiago - RM thing is bullshit, it's just Florentino who started all this by his dumb statement and media are holding on to this because it's a catchy headline for them - a Barca - Real deal, something that always magnetizes all football fans. That's why I think it's an exaggeration.

Home of Barca Fans