Thiago Alcantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We don't know how much he cost. I will keep maintaining what MD and Sport ( both Catalan not madrid newspaper) have said multiple times . Neymar Cost 60 million euros.

And I'll keep listening to almost all brazilian sources saying that he cost somewhere between €25-28m.

I

instinct

I hope he leaves. He deserves so much more than what this team is giving him.

Right. Even though, everyone of us wants him to stay, he deserves much much more. He is too talented to be benched every single f*****g game.
He should leave to Manu where he gets the playing time he deserves.
I would not mind if he went to Real. I don't care about arch-rivality but it hurts to see that such a skillful player does not play enough. If he is guaranteed a starting spot in Madrid, he should leave to Madrid IMO.

I hate this managment, simply hate hit. DAMN!

XaviMessiGirl

I'm not sure which thread is more depressing, this one or Abidal's.

Basically, Rosell likes Tito because he's a manager that he can push around and Tito needs Rosell because where else would he get a job of this stature.

I would not be surprised if this is true.

this...well who wouldnt want a youngster like him staying but all these flirting by him n his father like he is a world beater already piss me.
and ohhh its really funny how everyone is jumping at TITO these days.

Agreed. The negativity around here is uncalled for. The club is in a great place with or without Thiago.

Jadentheman

Why would :rosell: let go of Thiago? Why would any one in management let him go like that. Did they not know Neymar can't really fill that void? :pep:

Home of Barca Fans