The Ramón Calderón Memorial Thread

Beast

The Observer
He was given a deadline to accept the offer...that is an approach. Anyway it's my thread, so there!

again all press speculation .. did you hear Perez say ANYTHING about Wenger...

please provide your proof and i'll concede .. otherwise .. it's still 1-0

thinking and leaking their names out to the public does...

its perez' style... to use the media to his advantage by publicly declaring his targets and then watch the target create a furore at his club...
do you have proof ? u can get 10000 press statement on Calderon.. Zero on Perez..
it's the press and it's a free country .. Real has no power over the press :party00231:
The judge rules in our favour.

:party00231:
the Judge is a loony .. u need evidence :party00231:

Jatin 0 - Sunny 0 - Perez 1
Beast - Laughing his ass off

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No Raed, he definitely has two:

Normal Boluda:
1232053861_0.jpg

Boluda on fire:
jplaporta0205090.jpg

In your defence: the last one tends to happen only once a season

maz

I walk the line
Hola. If i win the real madrid elections i wil purchase kaká, robben and cesc. Grácias.

maz

I walk the line
Or how about him beating his chest after he left about how he had set up the deal to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to the club. Thats right, the deal that means madrid are fucked whether they buy him or not. 30ME compensation if they dont buy him? Well done ramón.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Or how about him beating his chest after he left about how he had set up the deal to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to the club. Thats right, the deal that means madrid are fucked whether they buy him or not. 30ME compensation if they dont buy him? Well done ramón.

he was trying to do a perez... but instead of charging ronaldo 30 million, he is giving 30 million. bravo!

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
There is a special place in my heart reserved for Ramón. We shared good moments together. Sometimes, times spent more as a fan than as presi. But times were good and he pulled us together at a time when things were tough.

Home of Barca Fans