Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

RobH92

To be honest I think we will find a way around this. Anyone who knows the law knows its very elastic especially if you have the right lawyers.

Or a shedload of money... The hope that I cling on to is that Chelsea had their ban overturned in 2010.

Ghost

So that whole appealing and signing players while waiting till they make a decision thing is true or...?

I haven't exactly read the last 20-25 pages.

Last edited:

mazp

So that whole appealing and signing players while waiting till they make a decision thing is true or...?

I haven't exactly read the last 20-25 pages.

Yes. It would mean the ban is not finalized. Though it would be hilarious to buy players while our appeal is pending. It would piss off so many rival fans :troll:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Wouldnt be such a disaster should the ban be upheld. They should start Bartra more big-games, and one year with a second rate goalkeeper isnt a problem should our team play it's normal football.

Also you never know Oier or Pinto might suprise us, though im hoping Valdes' injury conivnces him to renew a year to re-establish himself before moving on.

mazp

It would be a disaster. Next season would be a write off. Messi, Iniesta,etc..wasting a year. We do nothing,while Madrid and the rest buy players to keep strengthening. We'd fall behind the top teams of Europe. We already have a thin squad as is.

Last edited:

ryuken

It baffles me that even now the socis still don't bother to have any kind of reaction whatsoever. Simply don't care?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BarçAjax8

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 38s
Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta (52) will on Wednesday resign due to the transfer ban imposed by Fifa. [catalunya radio]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 47s
Barcelona have rejected the offer of sports director Andoni Zubizarreta (52) to resign after Fifa's transfer ban. [catalunya radio

LOL LOL beyond fucking ridiculous. He sucks and wants to leave but the board say no lol. It's because he's doing a phenomenal job NOT buying anyone of quality for us.

I've had an epiphany and it all makes sense now!!!
Nothing can be this ridiculous unless people of power want it to be this way. How else have we not signed a defender for 4 years? How else have we burned money on secondary positions while failing to strengthen the key areas? How the hell does Zubi have a job other than goalkeeper trainer? How was Abidal a liability when he's captain of Monaco? How could Cruyff's honorary title be revoked? He completed the identity of this club. HOW COULD ANYONE LET PEP GO? He assembles the "Greatest Club Side in History" and wins 14 trophies but loses out on La Liga (after 3 consecutive titles) once and the Champions League (which NO CLUB SIDE has won consecutively) and "his time here is done"?

A group of people either wanted to sabotage the club or we are just run by complete dumbasses... take your pick

2nd Edit:
How else can anyone explain this way of thinking...
"FC Barcelona need a new CB, and this summer we will have one!" So you would think we have scouts and a list of players who meet our criteria but that's what would make sense. What our board does is go after the 1 Unattainable CB there is, Thiago Silva. What they tell us is "FC Barcelona are the best club so we deserve the best!". Knowing full well PSG isn't going to sell and Silva isn't going to take a pay-cut by any means. We waste 2 summers this way and who were our "new signings"? Puyol one year and Bartra this past summer. But wait haven't both players been at FC Barcelona their whole careers (so far)?

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

It baffles me that even now the socis still don't bother to have any kind of reaction whatsoever. Simply don't care?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes of course, us socis who pay into the club don't care. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just pay my yearly membership then that's it for a year. None of this bothers me, couldn't care less.

frog-fcb

If all the ones yappin bout the socis not caring had have put there money were there mouth is an became members themselves we might not have been in this situation

Barcafan 2304

If all the ones yappin bout the socis not caring had have put there money were there mouth is an became members themselves we might not have been in this situation

Exactly mate. Yes socis made a mistake voting Rosell in, fair enough. But in any elections, people or parties win and it becomes apparent in history it was a mistake. What gets me with these posts however is that socis are bearing the brunt of the blame. Socis are members of the club who put their money where their mouth is and make an emotional and financial commitment to the club. It's easy to come on to a faceless internet message board and attack this and blame that, but us socis have made a commitment, a life long one, and back the club practically year upon year. Yes, the elections were a mistake, I'm sure a lot realise that now but to attack people who have made a practical commitment to the club from people who just mouth off on a message board, nah, I can't understand that and it irritates me

L

linetty

I don't see anything wrng with what he's saying.
Wenger is a pedophile...I think everyone knows it already...He's been breaking the law since I remember taking EVERY promising youngster, even from Barca's school

icemanbrfc

Exactly mate. Yes socis made a mistake voting Rosell in, fair enough. But in any elections, people or parties win and it becomes apparent in history it was a mistake. What gets me with these posts however is that socis are bearing the brunt of the blame. Socis are members of the club who put their money where their mouth is and make an emotional and financial commitment to the club. It's easy to come on to a faceless internet message board and attack this and blame that, but us socis have made a commitment, a life long one, and back the club practically year upon year. Yes, the elections were a mistake, I'm sure a lot realise that now but to attack people who have made a practical commitment to the club from people who just mouth off on a message board, nah, I can't understand that and it irritates me

Take a step back dude... Good on you for putting money in, but this is not what people are trying to get at. The Soci's voted, they made a mistake, but do you now continue to put money in, knowing what a shambles is going on? Members need to come forward, and then voice their opinion or try and engage in a respectful way to try and understand what is actually going on. Do you agree with the way Bartomeu handled the press conference? I'm in no way have a go at you, so please don't get me wrong. I'm just curious to know which way the members will go with regards to all of this

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans