Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Windhook

giphy.gif

Windhook

For me Serie A died after the Calciopoli scandal in 2006. Until that point I used to follow Italian football as much as La Liga and Premier League. I stopped totally after Mourinho left Inter in 2010.

Basically all parties involved in the case shot themselves in the foot. Nowadays the league is basically scouting academy for ex-Yugoslavian countries to find the next big talent to sell to Chelsea.

Temptation

As Roma playing and no comment around here.

U were all Mourinho fans in disguise.

SMH.
Disguise? Proud Mourinhista here since his Porto days. Desperately wanted him at LFC but we went with Rafa and the rest is history.
The GOAT. Most entertaining and charismatic manager ever. The sport needs characters like him.

More like Al Shabab presentation.

It's over for you boyo !
Fake news. Romano denied it.

Think it'll be Napoli/Newcastle/Chelsea.

Temptation

Fantastic manager. Very underrated. His PR needs to work much harder.

To the people cringing at the mention of PR, yes it does matter. How many fans are asking for him to be considered for their big club? How many pundits are discussing him on a daily basis?

Better PR gives better visibility and more people in power consider you for prestigious job vacancies.

Italian League's global following has taken a huge beating. So many fans don't know about his work.

ajnotkeith

Fantastic manager. Very underrated. His PR needs to work much harder.

To the people cringing at the mention of PR, yes it does matter. How many fans are asking for him to be considered for their big club? How many pundits are discussing him on a daily basis?

Better PR gives better visibility and more people in power consider you for prestigious job vacancies.

Italian League's global following has taken a huge beating. So many fans don't know about his work.
Me!

I was also on the Thiago Motta train before it was trendy. See here.
In general, Calcio is a very underrated league with a lot more talent not given credit for both playing and managing. Inzaghi is one of the best managers in the world and up there with Pep and Klopp but you'll never hear it until mass media picks up on the fact they have 39 goal difference in 20 games.
Thiago Motta at Spezia.

Raul also has Castilla playing some great stuff and pressing nicely.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans