Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

BarcaOG

Banned
Congrats Inter.

Juve are AWFUL. Watching this first half it's no wonder they're fighting for fourth place. Christ.

Morten

CR7 has Juventus fighting for CL. Just as he promised.

Fighting for CL qualification that is :mou:

If you actually watch games like today, you will understand that there is much more for Juventus to worry about than just Ronaldo.
Most of the team is just poor, Ronaldo is quite isolated up there.

Richard.H

Juve should really be playing better with their players. I am very surprised Pirlo hasn't already been sacked. Ya their midfield is crap but they still have good defenders and good attackers.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Juve should really be playing better with their players. I am very surprised Pirlo hasn't already been sacked. Ya their midfield is crap but they still have good defenders and good attackers.

Agree but midfield is so important, we saw it in 16/17 when we had MSN and still lost 0-4 to PSG and 0-3 to Juve as our midfield was crap

Morten

Considering the state of Juventus, and given how much Inter has invested, it would be a failure if they didnt capitalize on this, their economic situation isnt exactly great after failing to advance from the group stages twice.

They will face a downturn in a couple of seasons i reckon, so better make it count while it last.

Of course, a good run in CL next season and with people back on the stadium can turn their finances around a decent bit.

Home of Barca Fans