Sergio Busquets

Warik

Busquets isn't the same sort of player as Iniesta and Xavi so to call him a poor imitation is utter shit tbh and unfair on him.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah exactly, he is nothing like either of those two. He is the kind of player u put alongside a xavi/iniesta to allow them to play their game. At the moment he is a young van bommel. Give the kid time. Thank god u arent a manager vivabarca! Having a fit at a 20 year old. Fortunately pep realises players improve with experience not with how much shit u give them after a game.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yeah exactly, he is nothing like either of those two. He is the kind of player u put alongside a xavi/iniesta to allow them to play their game. At the moment he is a young van bommel. Give the kid time. Thank god u arent a manager vivabarca! Having a fit at a 20 year old. Fortunately pep realises players improve with experience not with how much shit u give them after a game.
Well maybe I went over the top but still I wasn't happy at his performance.

gazza

Well i'm glad he played he was the player who made that idiotic Valencia goalie spill the ball for Henry to score.
Did you see his antics after we scored fainting injury Busquets never touched him.
Busquets will become a good player given time.

maz

I walk the line
Well maybe I went over the top but still I wasn't happy at his performance.
Thats fair, we are all allowed to be disappointed in the performance of a player, but it doesnt make sense to give him hell for one bad performance, especially at such a young age. Hopefully he will improve consistently and in the future we will both be cheering his name.

BlaugranaGirl

He looked off the pace in the Valencia game last month and I was worried about him but...he's played two big games since (Chelsea away and the Copa final) and done well in both. So credit to him.

S

Snyde

Well it's his first year in the most technical side in the world that's in the final stages of a treble and he started quite a lot of games. That alone is brilliant.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hope he will start the remaining League games of the season because he won't start the final.

E

Esteve

uh, yeah he will.

henry won't make the final (certainly not as a starter) and yaya will be in defence, so it'll be xavi, busquets and keita in midfield.

Still not so sure about Sergi but Piqué has proven me wrong so I'll keep my hopes up. Mate, how are you so sure about Henry?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Still not so sure about Sergi but Piqué has proven me wrong so I'll keep my hopes up. Mate, how are you so sure about Henry?
You don't risk a player's ligaments, even for a CL final. At the moment Henry has just strained them, but rushing him back would/could cause considerable damage.

S

Snyde

I think Henry might wanna risk it as he won't be playing in many finals after this and who are we to stop him. We need this win so if Henry is ready and can give 110% then we should risk him by all means.

Home of Barca Fans