Sergio Busquets

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Fuck all use, not good enough for a club like ours. Exposed tonight, he'll pass as a decent player against some of La Liga's sides but when he's put under any sort of pressure we see just how ordinary he really is.
Shocking

The guy is twenty years old, he hasn't even played a full season with the first team and he didn't play on his best position yesterday.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
advanced piquécelebration by sergi:

20tgp6q.jpg

jairzinho

Shocking

The guy is twenty years old, he hasn't even played a full season with the first team and he didn't play on his best position yesterday.

if there is any player i'll excuse for last night's performance is sergi....i keep forgetting he's still 21 and last night was a hell of a game to be in..the atmosphere, intensity everything..!!
at least he'll get the experience

alexjanosik

The Game
I believe that he can play either of CM or DM.He just needs more time.
Time and needs to cut out the theatrics.
Goes down too easily.
Name one 20 year old who is a world class DM.
Busquets is very versatile and will eventually turn out to be a very good CM/DM.

Warik

It's true, at the same age Lassana Diarra (considered one of the best DM's in the world) was being deployed as a right back (when he played at all, usually only DM in the reserves) which helped him to gain more discipline.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

I just have no faith in him, doubt I ever will. I can't imagine him starting for any of the top 4 in England.

E

Esteve

I hope he improves. I'm not angry because of his performance against Valencia last night, I've had my doubts for a while now...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
A poor imitation of Xavi and Iniesta. I would expect so much more of someone so highly praised by the media, Pep and the players. If he plays in El Clasico I will be very interested to see how he does. OK he's only 20 but Messi's 21 and the best player in the world.

E

Esteve

A poor imitation of Xavi and Iniesta. I would expect so much more of someone so highly praised by the media, Pep and the players. If he plays in El Clasico I will be very interested to see how he does. OK he's only 20 but Messi's 21 and the best player in the world.

Exactly how I feel...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I don't to come down hard on him but I think Pep should certainly be giving him the hairdryer treatment for that performance.

Home of Barca Fans