Sergio Busquets

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
FC Barcelona have reached agreement with Sergio Busquets to extend his contract with the Club until June 30th 2019, with an option for a further year after that. The contract will be signed on Friday lunchtime in the Club offices at the Camp Nou

That's why he doesn't care defending anymore:

Busi.png

He needs new motivation. It's hard to believe that a player in his physical prime and without any injury woes peaked at 23.

Kohe321

Both Busquets and Alba have that extremely annoying and highly risky habit where they stop playing and signal to the ref what he should do, meanwhile the game goes on behind them. I have lost count on how many times this has created a much more dangerous situation than necessary, had they just played on.

Great news that he's getting a contract extension though. Busquets is a boss after all :busquets:

barcanuck

Both Busquets and Alba have that extremely annoying and highly risky habit where they stop playing and signal to the ref what he should do, meanwhile the game goes on behind them. I have lost count on how many times this has created a much more dangerous situation than necessary, had they just played on.

Great news that he's getting a contract extension though. Busquets is a boss after all :busquets:

It was even worse when it was Cesc along with those 2 haggling the ref.

F

Flavia

Yes, that happened many times in the city game. They need to stop that.

FC B

Sport reports his new wage peaks €15 mill gross per season. Way, way too much imo.

And also today's Sport I read the board seeks ways to contain the very high wages the club pays:lol:

FC B

Don't have a clue but to offer this ammount to a declining Busquets is surely a very stupid move.

Antimadridista1

15m ? No way.
Xavi and Iniesta both earn approximately 8m euro per year, how can he be the fourth best paid player and earn 15m euro at the same time ?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he isn't declining. it's a bit much but if it keeps him here then great, he should be our dm for several years.

JamDav1982

Busquets is worth every single pennny and is still the best DM in the world.

'Declining'.....Fuking hell the mind boggles about what some people expect from players at this club.

Home of Barca Fans