Sergio Busquets

CuleLife4Life

LOL I just saw his England quotes. I don't want him gone but and I don't think he'll go anytime soon but I'm not surprised he wants to experience. He never striked me as the Xavi type of only Barca.

Icarium

Lifestealer
There is no way busi will leave barca lol. The interview was for guardian, what was he supposed to say? Should he say "england sucks epl sucks i never want to play in epl"? Busi will see out his best years at barca, even barca value him very highly by giving nice pay rise.

frog-fcb

Busquets: "I don’t want people talking about me, for good or bad. I don’t do many interviews. I don’t have Twitter." [guardian]

Busquets: "I don’t long for praise or the lead role. If I did, I wouldn’t play in this position. I love my role, I love the job I do."

Busquets: "Everyone talks highly of England and I'd like to experience it one day. You see more space. I think I'd be comfortable."

Busquets to City confirmed :coffee:

Could be true apparently he was spotted in manchester lol

dakt

He is crazy. I really think he's nuts. Could have cost us a goal. Dribbling in defense and acting like a jerk. Other than that, he was good.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He lost the ball near the penalty box and stood looking at referee while Aguero (I believe it was Aguero) was attacking our goal. What a hell Busi:shakeshead:

Ghosting

It's sad because it doesn't matter how well you play, and he really was immense 1st half, when you play in the defensive third you can't dawdle on the ball and be cocky, if you have an amazing 89 minutes but get caught once a lose a goal then that the rest of the game is unimportant.

Kohe321

He made my heart jump in my mouth when he started dancing in front of our own box and refused to pass the ball. That's clearly ego-driven from him and he needs to stop doing it NOW. That could easily have cost us a goal tonight.

Other than some of that, he had a good game overall, and in the first half a brilliant game.

Kerrybai

He made my heart jump in my mouth when he started dancing in front of our own box and refused to pass the ball. That's clearly ego-driven from him and he needs to stop doing it NOW. That could easily have cost us a goal tonight.

Other than some of that, he had a good game overall, and in the first half a brilliant game.

This is the story of his season, he's a class player but his attitude stinks. He thinks he's Zidane when he's near our box. How can a player be so good yet be such a clown.

Home of Barca Fans