Sergio Busquets

X

xaviniesta

valladolid player attempted a backpass to his goalkeeper, goalie tried really hard to make a save and keep a clean sheet there. 1 minute later busquets really smoothly played a backpass with his head to valdes. team look calm as ever, so did most of the stadium and fans all over the world. this really defines him. the calmness which he brings whit his style of play is just something magical.

D

damunk

He is busq to his usual self. Much improved from last season. Aged 24 and reaching prime.

CatalinR10

27yae6s.png

hemakesmemessi

He can move just 5 yards and lose three men in one slight turn, this player is really special! He refuses to lose the ball or get flustered.

barcanuck

He's unbelievably cool. I remember when he first started he was a wreck always passed it backwards causing turn overs. How things have changed!

Really enjoyed hearing the Skysports commentators praising him during the game, always nice to hear him getting praised when most of my friends in England think he just dives and that's it :banghead:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Really enjoyed hearing the Skysports commentators praising him during the game, always nice to hear him getting praised when most of my friends in England think he just dives and that's it :banghead:

This is an enormous problem with EPL fans. They seem to largely base their evaluation of Busquets on the handful of games they've seen in the CL. The problem is, though, that stigmas in general stay longer with their bearers than any sort of greatness they come up with.

It's an easy option to label Busi a diver, instead of watching us play and prove themselves wrong. Who wants to be wrong anyway?

Jaguar

Flair Trait

I get the exact same thing! It funny how they have a cheek to call him a diver, they just go by a couple of clips on YT, they probably haven't watched a full game LMAO

Home of Barca Fans