Sergio Busquets

Blanco

Never post before, but this "#BusquetsEnElBanquillo" is ridiculous. He is literraly your best player now after Messi is gone and maybe best DM ever. As a Madrid fan i can't wait for him to be gone, he never misses Clasico and for me he was the reason for your domination years ago. He is not only your best midfielder in defense, but also in attack. Can't believe that people here are not appreciating him. I hope Busquets to be sold in MLS or retire, not to be benched, because then it will be seen fast in what trouble Barca will be and he will restore his starting place in 4-5 matches.
Told you years ago ;) Get him back now and you will start conceding much less and scoring more. It’s ridiculous how worse is that team without Busquets, i knew he was your best player by quite a margin, but even i wasnt expecting such a downfall.

JamDav1982

The issue is not losing him as he can barely even keep up in MLS.. the issue is never preparing for it.

The last time Busquets played v Real it was the worst result v them at home since he made his debut as lost 4-0, conceded a ton in Europe and had MATS as arguably best player in league in a lot of the wins.

Busquets v that Real and that defence with Pena etc solves nothing.

MATS out, no DM, no pace in forward line, failing to deal with Reals changed tactics.. those are the issues. Not pining for Busquets who contributes to the problems already there and was abysmal in a worse score line v Real last time he played.

Last edited:

Blanco

From one of the best defences itw to 13th best defence in La Liga, the only difference is Busquets. Thats what happens when you have best DM for 13-14 years and start under appreciating him to the point that he leave. Your suffering just started.

Even last year he was the starting DM for Spain in WC ahead of “the best DM itw” Rodri.

mc_lovin

Yep, he got burned in transitions, but made our positional game solid. Now we suck at both. Would trade Gundogan, Pedri or Frenkie for him in a heartbeat (limited to this season and given he's as good as last year).

Porque

With Busquets we played a 4 man midfield of containment and only 2 forwards, ya god damn crackas.

When we played a 3 man midfield he got stretched like a thot on Epsteins island.

Blanco

With Busquets we played a 4 man midfield of containment and only 2 forwards, ya god damn crackas.

When we played a 3 man midfield he got stretched like a thot on Epsteins island.
Yeah, play 4 man midfield now then. Nothing will change. He was the most important player in your title last year, not saying the best (Mats was the best), but the most important.

Home of Barca Fans