Sergio Aguero

xxxxxx

I think if you search about Cavani before Man Utd signed him that many were against us moving for him.

He's old, got injury problems, will want to be starter, too high wages, ego problems at PSG, etc.

Turns out it worked out well for Man UTD.

Maybe this can work out well for us too.

I would rather have an injury-prone Cavani than an injury-prone Aguero.

Cavani would offer us something totally different. Aguero would offer us the same crap we've had for the past 3 or 4 years. Not to mention, Messi and Aguero have never worked well together for Argentina.

Porque

I would rather have an injury-prone Cavani than an injury-prone Aguero.

Cavani would offer us something totally different. Aguero would offer us the same crap we've had for the past 3 or 4 years. Not to mention, Messi and Aguero have never worked well together for Argentina.

A little bit of something different. Agreed.

Sorin

Beggars can't be choosers. Of course Aguero is not the answer, but we have no damn money so even Aguero is an improvement over the dross we have on the bench such as Braithwaite.

Anyway, don't see what's the fuss. He comes for 2 years on a manageable wage. I'm pretty sure Cavani is on double the wages Aguero is rumored to earn. Hindsight is 20//20, last summer, If you asked people around here if they'd sign Cavani for the salary he's getting at United, there would a goddamn meltdown.

Mateka

Aguero is rumoured to be in line for 5 million at Barca. I think Aguero has been brilliant for City. Excellent signing. Club legend. When that goal went in at 93:20 and the tv switched to Ferguson thinking Utd have won it and he’s waiting a few seconds to be sure. Absolutely wonderful. Life memories. Aguero, thank you, thank you.
But today he is regularly injured. His contribution to Barca will be minimal. So minimal it is a mistake to sign him.

Mateka

Bringing Aguero in the team flushs any argument of why Suarez was out ...

Suarez is waaaaay better than Kun even when Kun was at his peakn and physically Suarez is still fit 100% more than Kun.

Still remembering his famous entries last minutes with Argentina, and me asking myself is this guy crazy ?

Aguero is much better than Suarez and every striker in the Premiership.

Aguero goal record 181 goals at a rate of one goal every 108 mins.
Henry and Kane are second, goal every 122 mins.
Suarez 69 goals at a rate of one goal every 139 minutes.
As of 30 March 2021.

Please don?t criticise Aguero when he signs for Barca. Know that you are signing a player that now struggles with injuries.

Messigician

As of 30 March 2021.

Please don?t criticise Aguero when he signs for Barca. Know that you are signing a player that now struggles with injuries.

Suarez is better

Messigician

As of 30 March 2021.

And we don't give a SHIT about past it city legends if Aguero was so good City would offer a new contract

Mateka

Suarez may be better today, because Aguero has injuries too frequently. But in Premiership Suarez only managed to get to sixth in goals per min. Aguero tops the list.

Porque

Suarez was so good in that final Liverpool signing.

I don't think Aguero had quite reached being a one machine like him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

LOL Suarez is not comparable with aguero, peak Suarez was a machine, a terrific player. Peak Suarez was three times better than peak aguero who was also a worldclass player in his prime but c'mon people Suarez was a beast, a lion.

Home of Barca Fans