Sergio Aguero

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“He always complains, we are like an old married couple,” Aguero joked on the "Santo Sabado" program.

“I always fall asleep with the TV on and when I wake up the next morning he is always complaining to me.

“He arrives at the hotel and is instantly taking a shower while I’m just sitting talking on my mobile phone. Then he will remind me that we need to go down to dinner and we do not have time.”

Leo cant leave us, he needs to remind aguero to arrive to training on time :crbust:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yes but with his resume this is pretty minimal one knee or not

Then why not just keep Suarez who we are paying half his fucking wages still ? Whats the point of getting rid of Suarez to rebuild only for us to get another past it bum with one knee. The more I'm thinking how dumb this transfer is , the more tilted I get.

behindbrowneyes

Tbh, I can't say much about his current state as I haven't seen much of City and him past season. I always felt that Barca could have used someone like him as we clearly lacked a #9, but like I said, I can't say much about current Ag?ero. Like someone already said, he is just a stop gap and experienced players who are past their prime can still be a great addition to a team like seen with Henke Larsson or at Atletico with Villa or Suarez, Cavani or Ibra as more recent examples. Putting players out of their comfort zone often makes them make an unexpected step forward and revive their career.

I really like Braithwaite, but let's be honest, he is not on the required level. Ag?ero is a natural goal scorer and if he is somewhat fit he can give the team something good until Barca spends big on a younger striker.

We could've kept Suarez if we now get Ag?ero? Technically, yes, but I don't agree. Although Suarez is arguably the better player, I truly believe he was toxic for the dressing room and he had a standing in the team Ag?ero won't have.

xxxxxx

Guys, it'll be 10m before tax. There is no way Aguero would agree to just 5m..... unless he's getting a 30m signing-on fee.

Last edited:

Mateka

Why are City letting him go? Why are City not offering a new contract to keep him? Aguero is a legend at City. Another statue will be built when he leaves. But why are City not fighting to keep him? He’s injured. He played 7 matches in the Premiership plus 4 as sub. He scored 2 goals.

CatalinR10

Why are City letting him go? Why are City not offering a new contract to keep him? Aguero is a legend at City. Another statue will be built when he leaves. But why are City not fighting to keep him? He’s injured. He played 7 matches in the Premiership plus 4 as sub. He scored 2 goals.

Maybe he just doesn't want to stay there anymore ?

Barcelona is amazing as a city , he could just chill

Andresito

Staff member

They don't need him. It's not like Gabriel Jesus is a sure starter who needs a backup. They have plenty of players to play at #9, whereas we have close to none.

malvolio

Don't be dumb lmfao he wants to stay but city refuse to go e him a contract coz he's finished

don't think city would refuse giving him the rumored salary he will have here. it's the best option for both parties. city offloads him in and elegant manner and aguero gets to live in barcelona, near his friend messi.

khaled_a_d

Same way we let Suarez go.
He is a club legend who ran his course

Nazario1985

Bringing Aguero in the team flushs any argument of why Suarez was out ...

Suarez is waaaaay better than Kun even when Kun was at his peakn and physically Suarez is still fit 100% more than Kun.

Still remembering his famous entries last minutes with Argentina, and me asking myself is this guy crazy ?

khaled_a_d

Bringing Aguero in the team flushs any argument of why Suarez was out ...

Suarez is waaaaay better than Kun even when Kun was at his peakn and physically Suarez is still fit 100% more than Kun.

Still remembering his famous entries last minutes with Argentina, and me asking myself is this guy crazy ?

Aguero isn't signed by same board that let Suarez go.

And he is signed on friendly terms, he knowshe is coming from the bench and is on a very low salary and short contract.

eaman

?He always complains, we are like an old married couple,? Aguero joked on the "Santo Sabado" program.

?I always fall asleep with the TV on and when I wake up the next morning he is always complaining to me.

?He arrives at the hotel and is instantly taking a shower while I?m just sitting talking on my mobile phone. Then he will remind me that we need to go down to dinner and we do not have time.?

Leo cant leave us, he needs to remind aguero to arrive to training on time :crbust:

If aguero comes messi has even more of a reason to leave judging by these quotes. Maybe this is why aguero is always injured. Not very professional

Home of Barca Fans