Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

But the Dutch have a very clever coach. He will have them parking a train and a bus in front of the goal. And then long passes to Robben/RVP. It is just like Mourinho's teams.

Alik

Interesting game so far. Argentina looking calm and composed and more dangerous on the attack (although my heart stops whenever the Dutch play a long ball to RvP).

Was worried about Mascherano being injured.

Enzo Perez playing very well. Higuain also doing good. Messi leading the team as a captain should.

Too bad Argentina didn't score. The second half can be completely different. We've seen how effectively LvG can change the game.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Wow, okay.
2 out of 3 missed for Netherlands. Germany vs. Argentina it is.
Guess I was wrong about the Dutch.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think van Gaal had way too much respect for Argentina and Messi (who were absolutely bleak against that bus).
They should have actually tried to play a match instead of just park a bus and wait for some miracle up front to happen/win by penalty shootout.

Alik

i think van gaal had way too much respect for argentina and messi (who were absolutely bleak against that bus).
They should have actually tried to play a match instead of just park a bus and wait for some miracle up front to happen/win by penalty shootout.

wow, okay.
2 out of 3 missed for netherlands. Germany vs. Argentina it is.
Guess i was wrong about the dutch.

OH YEAAH! In your face!

EDIT:

Motm: Masche and Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans