Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

I'm afraid the German Panzers will murder the Argies in the final... I hope they can do a great defensive game like they did tonight in order to stand a chance.
I'm supporting Argentina only for Messi and a little bit for Masche too which made a great game tonight once more.

F

Flavia

Wow, okay.
2 out of 3 missed for Netherlands. Germany vs. Argentina it is.
Guess I was wrong about the Dutch.

Guess you were. Humble pie time :p

Germany are favorites now. 3rd time they face each other in finals. 1 title each. I think this is the match that happened the most in finals?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think van Gaal had way too much respect for Argentina and Messi (who were absolutely bleak against that bus).
They should have actually tried to play a match instead of just park a bus and wait for some miracle up front to happen/win by penalty shootout.

Germany won't play bus. ;)

FC B

Argies will play bus imo. If you play bus against Holland and this gets you in the final you must play the bus against Germany too in order to hope for something here.
Ofc it wasn't a pure bus but a counter tactics, that is what I meant.

FC B

Imo it would need quite a miracle for Argies to win the WC against this Germany. It is possible tough and I want it just for Messi but I am a Germany fan and I was all this WC tournament and I won't be disapointed if they get to win it.

L

linetty

Did Argentina play an entertaining match? Mexico and Spain were fun to watch from Holland
Whatever. Playing with 5 defenders eventually came and bit them in the ass. And I'm glad because of that fact.

MagIX

you must play the bus against Germany too in order to hope for something here.

I agree, the only way to win vs Germany is playing like RM has played vs Bayern.

I hope Di Maria is back.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Argies will play bus imo. If you play bus against Holland and this gets you in the final you must play the bus against Germany too in order to hope for something here.

Playing bus against Germany is suicidal.

Pure madness.

LeeRomeno

Well the Oranje aren't playing Estonia or Andorra so I doubt v.Persie will be involved if he is on the pitch. I hope he is ill so Huntelaar gets a chance to prove he should to start.

v.Persie is phenomenal for club but unless Oranje are playing minnows (all due respect) he is doubtful to play a part in the match. I'm surprised he has 3 goals in this tourny, he can thank Casillas for one of them.

How about you stop insulting Estonia, Estonia was only team to steal points from NL this qualifying group, also RvP was heavily struggling against us and only tied because he cheated a penalty at last minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans