Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Netherlands XI: Cillessen - Kuyt, Martins Indi, Vlaar, De Vrij, Blind - De Jong, Wijnaldum, Sneijder - Van Persie, Robben

BarcaGirl

Let me guess, you have a bad feeling about this game? :lol:

Don't need to have a bad feeling. Pretty sure that Argentina will lose today :)

Argentina XI: Romero - Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Rojo - Biglia, Mascherano, Enzo Perez - Lavezzi, Messi, Higuaín

poldep

TBF the Dutch have a better team. The only good players Arg have is Lavezzi, Messi, Higuaín and Mascherano, the rest (with all respect) is just mediocre.
How will Argentina score against the Dutch?? I mean look at that 5 man backline, it will be so difficult.

Galning

TBF the Dutch have a better team. The only good players Arg have is Lavezzi, Messi, Higuaín and Mascherano, the rest (with all respect) is just mediocre.
How will Argentina score against the Dutch?? I mean look at that 5 man backline, it will be so difficult.

Dutch team is mediocre as well. Besides Sneijder, RVP & Robben. Which players is world class?

Trickykid

Looking at the Dutch lineup, it's not exactly scary at all either, with the exception of the offense of course.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well the reason they play five at the back to start with is because individually those players aren't that good or are still young and raw. It's hard but if Messi can be isolated 1v1 against any of them he should make the breakthrough.

Alik

The Dutch team is not star studded either. Few people expected them to get this far before the start of the tournament.

spark

So Zabaleta and Garay are mediocre? Enzo Perez was just voted the best player in the portuguese league. Like him or not Demichellis helped Man City win the league. Dutch team have far more mediocre players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans