Santiago Cazorla

Gervinho

All these Spanish players are completely bossing the EPL. Do EPL fanboys even dare to criticize La Liga nowadays?
Love la liga, just feels barca and real are too strong. i know you could say the same about pl with the manchester clubs. but they dont blow away teams like barca and real does. i think for other teams not to lose motivation something has to chance. But in terms of technical ability la liga is easily nr 1. i would say PL is more exciting mainly because of poor defending and poor tactics

Richard.H

Love la liga, just feels barca and real are too strong. i know you could say the same about pl with the manchester clubs. but they dont blow away teams like barca and real does. i think for other teams not to lose motivation something has to chance. But in terms of technical ability la liga is easily nr 1. i would say PL is more exciting mainly because of poor defending and poor tactics

I think if you talk about excitement/entertainment, then you can definitely argue that the EPL might have an edge. A lot of EPL games go down to the last minute and the back and forth fast counter attacking action is very entertaining for fans.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think if you talk about excitement/entertainment, then you can definitely argue that the EPL might have an edge. A lot of EPL games go down to the last minute and the back and forth fast counter attacking action is very entertaining for fans.

The same can be said about La Liga, especially if Barca or Madrid isn't playing. And it happens at times even when they are playing, even though we know which team will be the one that gets that last minute win.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I agree to an extent with Richard. EPL games in general have an energy and an electricity that the Spanish games don't, well, most of them don't. In turn the Spanish play a much more satisfying football for the eye, so it's a give and take.

zanela

io341QxjL6iiw.gif

Here's Cazorla's goal. :worthy:

Robbie

He's looking much more effective than he was in La Liga because Wenger is building the team around him. Even Cazorla said in a recent interview that Wenger gave him the free role and basically lets him do whatever he wants on the pitch, while the rest of the players match his runs and get on the ends of his passes. It's the exact same thing Wenger did with Fabregas and what he also did with RVP last season. Players are always going to stand out when they're the focal point of the tactics/formations. If some idiots think that suddenly makes him better than Iniesta, that's their problem. Doesn't make Cazorla any less of a player though, but does draw criticism when people make ridiculous comparisons like that.

ibg9T0jrvbW1cY.gif

Gervinho

He's looking much more effective than he was in La Liga because Wenger is building the team around him. Even Cazorla said in a recent interview that Wenger gave him the free role and basically lets him do whatever he wants on the pitch, while the rest of the players match his runs and get on the ends of his passes. It's the exact same thing Wenger did with Fabregas and what he also did with RVP last season. Players are always going to stand out when they're the focal point of the tactics/formations. If some idiots think that suddenly makes him better than Iniesta, that's their problem. Doesn't make Cazorla any less of a player though, but does draw criticism when people make ridiculous comparisons like that.

ibg9T0jrvbW1cY.gif
Iniesta aka casper is one of a kind....but cazorla is better footballer than mata and silva. he simply has more to his game. He's far better than them when he's deeper in midfield where he can dictate the game. He's also harder to take them ball from

kadeng

Iniesta aka casper is one of a kind....but cazorla is better footballer than mata and silva. he simply has more to his game. He's far better than them when he's deeper in midfield where he can dictate the game. He's also harder to take them ball from

Better than Mata ? Umm..
Better than Silva ? No

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He was an elite midfielder in his last two or three years in Spain, but at Villarreal he never overshadowed his teammates, and Malaga, well, they look fine without him.

I'm actually surprised at how good he looks for Arsenal. I knew he was great, and I'm only half trolling when I say they are better off with him than Cesc, but I didn't think he'd steal the show like this.

He never overshadowed his team mates yet Villareal weren't fine without him. Malaga are because they had replacement. Just like Arsenal were fine without Cesc.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Villarreal got relegated more because of defensive issues than attack, and they were also missing Rossi for much of the same time. Obviously losing Cazorla played a significant part of their regulation but it was hardly the cause.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's looking much more effective than he was in La Liga because Wenger is building the team around him. Even Cazorla said in a recent interview that Wenger gave him the free role and basically lets him do whatever he wants on the pitch, while the rest of the players match his runs and get on the ends of his passes. It's the exact same thing Wenger did with Fabregas and what he also did with RVP last season.
Wenger is a fool really... time and again he builds the team around a single player, they fcuk him over by jumping the ship when they are needed the most and he repeats the same again. luckily this time he got a player just entering his prime, in Cazorla, which significantly decreases the chances of getting fcuked over again

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Villarreal got relegated more because of defensive issues than attack, and they were also missing Rossi for much of the same time. Obviously losing Cazorla played a significant part of their regulation but it was hardly the cause.
Rossi and Cazorla for the whole season, but also the other strikers, Nilmar and Marco Ruben, at times. I'm not completely sure, but I believe they were without Bruno Soriano for a while too.

But Rossi and Cazorla were by far the worst losses, as they lost two of their most important players (Valero, Diego Lopez and possibly Bruno Soriano are close).

ammarfcb

ze special one
Cazorla: "I try to copy Iniesta, but it's very difficult. When he does things it looks easy, but then you try it and you get all tangled up"
-barcastuff

Home of Barca Fans