Ronaldinho Gaucho

B

barcelonista

A smaller team. They won only once the brazilian championship, back in 1971, if I'm not mistaken. They fought relegation several times in the past years, were relegated in 2005, got back to serie a in 2006. They're also somewhat of a joke club around here, supporters of several teams make fun of them. They're now being mocked exactly for having signed Ronaldinho.

How do they pay his wages?

impeh

Hi, its me..
Brazilian soccer club Flamengo has filed a $20-million compensation claim against its former star Ronaldinho at a labour court.

It is the same amount the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year is seeking in unpaid wages and bonuses from Flamengo, Xinhua reported.

He quit the Rio-based club on May 31 before joining Atletico Mineiro four days later.

The club made a claim for $17.5 million in moral damages and $2.5 million for an alleged inability to attract sponsors due to Ronaldinho's behaviour.

M

mitkoa7x

Brazilian soccer club Flamengo has filed a $20-million compensation claim against its former star Ronaldinho at a labour court.

It is the same amount the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year is seeking in unpaid wages and bonuses from Flamengo, Xinhua reported.

He quit the Rio-based club on May 31 before joining Atletico Mineiro four days later.

The club made a claim for $17.5 million in moral damages and $2.5 million for an alleged inability to attract sponsors due to Ronaldinho's behaviour.

Serves him right

impeh

Hi, its me..

Ronaldinho scored a goal and set up another as Atletico Mineiro defeated Nautico 5-1 in the Brazilian Serie A championship on Saturday.

In his first match at Atletico's Estadio Independencia, Ronaldinho scored with a 36th-minute penalty before providing an assist for Damian Escudero's injury-time strike with a pinpoint corner kick.

Home of Barca Fans