Ronald Koeman

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'll only have an ounce of respect left if he resigns. If not I truly hope a fan gets a couple jabs on this clown. It only matches the respect he has for the club if he doesn't resign, a clear big zero.

clemente

20 years Rayo has not won against Barcelona, this man just beat another record, very entertaining to watch how low can he dump this club

Sorin

Managers from the second league in my country show more tactical acumen than this absolute bum. As clueless as it gets.

To top it all, the dude is stubborn enough to not see that he is a bum. if he'd love the club, he'd quit and spare us the trouble.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What's the point of having a pissing contest with the board now? At this point he should know he's doing more harm than good both to himself and the club... Negotiate an exit and admit failure, there is really no point in staying as it is clear things are not working...

Raketa10

What's the point of having a pissing contest with the board now? At this point he should know he's doing more harm than good both to himself and the club... Negotiate an exit and admit failure, there is really no point in staying as it is clear things are not working...

12 mil. This is probably the last paycheck in his career so he will fight for every penny.

Home of Barca Fans