Ronald Koeman

gregorrin10

Why not just make Screuder the first team manager, and send Koeman on a 9 month vacation? If he's gonna stay, we might as well keep him as far away from the team as possible so he can't do any more damage.

FinBarcelonafan

Luck de Yong should never play in this time, not one minute, and agree, I would give lenglet a chance in front of Eric Garcia.

I am fine givijg Luuk few minutes at the end of the game if we are desperate enough to cross the ball etc and are chasing a goal. Otherwise never put him on pitch.

FinBarcelonafan

Why not just make Screuder the first team manager, and send Koeman on a 9 month vacation? If he's gonna stay, we might as well keep him as far away from the team as possible so he can't do any more damage.

Exactly. I wonder why we can't do this? It would be the best solution and doesn't add any cost for this season.

Windhook

I had low expectations in the first post-Messi season, but this is the worst. Given the club reputation only relegation battle could be a nightmare at this point. Makes me appreciate Messi's final season at Barca - it was a miracle what he did he with all these mediocre teammates.

gregorrin10

Exactly. I wonder why we can't do this? It would be the best solution and doesn't add any cost for this season.

With Schreuder running things, we'd at least see no fucking Luuk (and Roberto) in the starting lineup ever again, and we'd actually get to see Puig for 30 minutes every game (and god forbid, even as a starter sometimes) instead of 10 minutes or less every 3rd game.

Home of Barca Fans