Ronald Koeman

serghei

malvolio are you seriously saying our physical conditioning is fine? Sure if you are stuck in 2010. Other teams improved in this regard, we did not.

It is funny that in 2010 the team was at current Bayern standard fitness-wise. The 5-0 vs Madrid is a masterpiece of fitness, speed, pressure, stamina, and everything.

ajnotkeith

The optional training thing sounds like a good idea. Make it optional for a day or two in a game week and whoever doesn't turn up should warm the bench

malvolio

It is funny that in 2010 the team was at current Bayern standard fitness-wise. The 5-0 vs Madrid is a masterpiece of fitness, speed, pressure, stamina, and everything.

Yes serghei, you are now a fitness coach and physio. Doesn't matter that you're mentioning the greatest club team ever, with the best coach and all in their prime. Great example, keep it up!

I don't know, by looking from photos and videos of our trainings this season it doesn't look to me that they are slacking in any way. Haven't seen fat players or with dad bods. Also training routines are in line with what you see at other teams.

But what do I know, I'm no fitness coach, unlike many individuals in here.

iniestaGOAT

Yes serghei, you are now a fitness coach and physio. Doesn't matter that you're mentioning the greatest club team ever, with the best coach and all in their prime. Great example, keep it up!

I don't know, by looking from photos and videos of our trainings this season it doesn't look to me that they are slacking in any way. Haven't seen fat players or with dad bods. Also training routines are in line with what you see at other teams.

But what do I know, I'm no fitness coach, unlike many individuals in here.

Cant decide who has more brain damage, this guy or messigical guy

Morten

Koeman is an average coach, his record shows that, but i would sympathize a bit, Laporta hasn't exactly been supportive of him at any point since his election, not the best work environment.

mc_lovin

Koeman is an average coach, his record shows that, but i would sympathize a bit, Laporta hasn't exactly been supportive of him at any point since his election, not the best work environment.

Should Laporta just settle for mediocrity? Support has to be earned, and Koeman did nothing. We looked shocking in every single big game so far (apart from our heroic Copa run, which looked like pure will instead of a sophisticated game plan and quality).

Morten

Should Laporta just settle for mediocrity? Support has to be earned, and Koeman did nothing. We looked shocking in every single big game so far (apart from our heroic Copa run, which looked like pure will instead of a sophisticated game plan and quality).

No, just that he could have shown him some support at the begining, which it appears he didnt.
Also, if the rumors are true he is going for someone like Martinez or Pirlo, he isn't exactly setting the bar sky high either.

As for big games, its true his record there is awful, but i will say that the last Clasico you were unlucky, draw would have been a fair result.

ajnotkeith

Barcelona president Laporta: “Koeman will stay. He will continue to be the coach regardless of tonight game result. He deserves a margin of confidence, he’s Barcelona legend. I appreciate how he has accepted to coach the club in these difficult times”. #FCB #Koeman

Looks like the FFP thing was true.

Last edited:

Devils

Barcelona president Laporta: “Koeman will stay. He will continue to be the coach regardless of tonight game result. He deserves a margin of confidence, he’s Barcelona legend. I appreciate how he has accepted to coach the club in these difficult times”.

Laportameu will destroy this club.

delancey

Barcelona president Laporta: ?Koeman will stay. He will continue to be the coach regardless of tonight game result. He deserves a margin of confidence, he?s Barcelona legend. I appreciate how he has accepted to coach the club in these difficult times?. Police cars revolving light #FCB #Koeman

Looks like the FFP thing was true.

I think it?s more related to waiting for a certain someone?s contract to expire at the end of December. 😉

Home of Barca Fans