Ronald Koeman

impeh

Hi, its me..
I feel for him a little although obviously he has some blame with tactical choices etc, but this squad just sucks. No ones gonna come in and do much better. There's no money, they have to work with Laporta, pretty much everything gets leaked somehow on a daily basis, half the squad are usually either injured or not wanted by the club and the rest are too young to have any expectations for yet.

This is a HUGE multiple year rebuild and none of the mediocre managers linked with the job are gonna be an improvement

jairzinho

Think he's been unlucky with injuries but the more we drop points it forces Laporta to act and try something different.

Bobo32

Koeman: ?If you don?t score, you can?t win.?

Thank you captain obvious

Another one for that quote compilation!

I liked that one that he'd rather have 10 players scoring 10-15 goals than 1 player scoring 25 goals.
I wonder if he'll ever coach a team like that...

Laplacian

If just 5 of the 20+ attacking and midfield trnasfers we made post 2016 performed as we expected them to perform, we'd have a great squad. Instead not one of them, not a single one of them has turned out into a world class player at our club. Bad luck is an understatement, we've spent more than 500m euros in transfers since then. The previous board completely and utterly fucked the squad building. There's no way around it, this is the worst squad we've ever had in over 20 years. Even in 2000-2003 Barcelona had a standout world class player in Rivaldo. This one has nothing. Literally nothing. Not one spark of world class talent.

FinBarcelonafan

If just 5 of the 20+ attacking and midfield trnasfers we made post 2016 performed as we expected them to perform, we'd have a great squad. Instead not one of them, not a single one of them has turned out into a world class player at our club. Bad luck is an understatement, we've spent more than 500m euros in transfers since then. The previous board completely and utterly fucked the squad building. There's no way around it, this is the worst squad we've ever had in over 20 years. Even in 2000-2003 Barcelona had a standout world class player in Rivaldo. This one has nothing. Literally nothing. Not one spark of world class talent.

Fati and Pedri are one of the most expensive prospects in the world. There's some spark.

Barcilliant

I agree he has to go but there won't be much difference when Martinez replaces him. The squad sucks monkey balls. There are a few promising players but that's it.
I am going to have a chuckle when Martinez comes in and the same shit show continues and forum goes into meltdown.
Even Laporta knows the squad is crap. He's pretending it isn't but he knows it.
The best thing for us is to not qualify for CL ko stages. Another humiliation would just put off players from coming here. Europa league is the right level for this team.
And yes, the rebuild is not a one or two season job. We are talking a minimum of 4-5 years.

iniestaGOAT

I agree he has to go but there won't be much difference when Martinez replaces him. The squad sucks monkey balls. There are a few promising players but that's it.
I am going to have a chuckle when Martinez comes in and the same shit show continues and forum goes into meltdown.
Even Laporta knows the squad is crap. He's pretending it isn't but he knows it.
The best thing for us is to not qualify for CL ko stages. Another humiliation would just put off players from coming here. Europa league is the right level for this team.
And yes, the rebuild is not a one or two season job. We are talking a minimum of 4-5 years.

Rubbish post.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's a poor tactician which is not always the case with someone who was a defender as a player - Bielsa, Tuchel & Nagelsmann were all defenders yet play a very different brand of football

He seems to understand the advantage of playing with width but cannot impart that message to the players much less prepare them for the sort of football they will expect. He has faced Cadiz before and knows how they play yet our team was incapable of either setting up to punish them much less threaten or play with any sort of speed necessary at this level to break a high press. It's here where he has habitually failed, inability to break the press or create danger - the midfield, he has no clue

Home of Barca Fans