Ronald Koeman

Bobo32

Quoting you to stay on the topic of Brugge, so this is not a contradiction to your post.
---
It was only a friendly, but I think the key for our season was the Gamper game where we had Demir start and play almost a free role cutting centrally and overloading the midfield. He may not end up being a prodigal talent but he has good dribbling, is fearless and an unknown for the opposition which makes him dangerous..

Quoting you to stay on the topic of Koeman, so this is not a contradiction to your post. :)

I think one of the keys with Koeman is that he switches system more based on previous results than on a logical functioning gameplan for the game ahead.
Pep has been criticized for mixing about too much, but >90% of the time he gets it to work, even when he makes large changes.
Koeman goes for his favourites, and sometimes it works but most often not. Demir seems a decent player and can be useful here and there, but I don't think he'll be key all the time...

jairzinho

Thing is I doubt fans complain about competing with bayern or Loosing.. It's the fact that we weren't even in the match.. 0 shot on target and shit like that.

0 shot on target is criminal stuff tbh but at the same time we're missing tons of players in attack. We lost Messi and Greizmann in the transfer window. Plus we are without Ansu, Dembele, Kun and now Braith. That's 6 attackers lost either due to injury or club being broke. We couldn't even sign a midfield reinforcement ffs. Best we could come up with is Luuk on loan.

Imagine Bayern without Lewa, Sane, Muller, Gnabry and Coman. They would never beat us even with the shit we're in.

JamDav1982

All players fit and dropping the old legs Barca will have a decent side that will cruise top four.

MATS
Dest Araujo Garcia Alba
FDJ Pedri
Coutinho
Dembele Depay Fati.

Night and day to that 352 shite with once again a spine of team in Pique, Busi and LDJ that cant run.

MTL_Barca

All players fit and dropping the old legs Barca will have a decent side that will cruise top four.

MATS
Dest Araujo Garcia Alba
FDJ Pedri
Coutinho
Dembele Depay Fati.

Night and day to that 352 shite with once again a spine of team in Pique, Busi and LDJ that cant run.

Depay Luuk Braithwaite

:koeman:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Bar?a players were surprised by Koeman's lack of reaction to Bayern's tactical moves. [Diario Sport]

Is that the players just starting to realize Koeman doesn't have a scooby what's going on tactically? :rofl1:

Porque

Bar?a players were surprised by Koeman's lack of reaction to Bayern's tactical moves. [Diario Sport]

Is that the players just starting to realize Koeman doesn't have a scooby what's going on tactically? :rofl1:

Players only just realized? We haven't made tactical knives since Pep left.

Messigician

🗣️[@marcelobechler🥇] | According to TV3, Barcelona's board is addressing possible immediate dismissal of Koeman at a meeting at this time

Dismissing him would cost ?12M and some are in favor of doing it now.

Another part prefers to wait a few weeks and see if the team evolves

Laporta's shortlist of managers include Xavi, Ernesto Valverde, Luis Enrique, and Gallardo as Koeman's replacement

SIUUUUUUUUUUU

Birdy

MATS
Dest Araujo Garcia Alba
FDJ Pedri
Coutinho
Dembele Depay Fati.

Looks Good, but I would put Balde at LB
Let Alba play only derbies and play the kid instead

Not only top-4.
If that XI clicks we can challenge for the league

Windhook

Bayern game was the first time in 10 years and more that I stopped watching a Barca game in the first half. The team was absolutely clueless what to do with the ball. This team looks finished to me with Koeman and I look forward to his contract termination. Not gonna lie I liked his approach around the beginning of this year, but gradually the performance declined and it was a very poor ending of last season. Could have won La Liga, at least to have some major trophy in his CV as manager, but that's unlikely - he's mediocre at best managing big clubs.

Sailor Mars

If only we had a world class manager. Surely this world class manager would be able to do so much with this team after 2 full transfer windows of only adding Depay and Dest(who is a pretty unproven youngster himself). While also losing out on Messi, Suarez( was right to move him out but he wasn't replaced), and Griezmann( useless but he occasionally scored goals).

No quality brought into the team. Barca has been in a holding pattern for the past 2 years while it tries to recover financially.

This forum has been on the managerial merry go round the past few seasons. Always thinking the team is a manager change away from being competitive with the heavyweights in the UCL.

Home of Barca Fans