Ronald Koeman

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes, maybe barca can get the nr 1 pick in the draft...

We can watch Messi in the EPL. That would actually be exciting and best for both parties. A fresh challenge for Messi to show he can do it on cold rainy nights away week in week out (which he obviously can, but EPL pundits will try to sell it)

Marshall D Teach

Legend :worthy:

Keep showing these entitled pricks who's boss

I hope the drama over Messi doesn't get to him. He still has a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Let's be honest his days are doomed. Even if he stays , by the look of it , the Amigos are staying.

Imagine Koeman going to training with Suarez. Bad atmosphere will be daily

khaled_a_d

I honestly feel bad for him.
Even before Messi deciding to leave, he had tough job to do. Most likely a job he was never coming winner for it but might help us in the long run.
He had the 2nd biggest name among presidential candidates already talking about sacking him if he wins, days after saying he is the best for the time being.
Now we have this fiasco? And the board is putting him under fire? Basically if Messi leaves it will be 50% Koeman, 50% Messi. It is because Koeman challenged Messi (which might be a total bs, and he never told him that)
Suarez leaving along Messi won't help him either. Our biggest goal threats now are out of form Griezmann and 17 years old Fati. No plan ahead to solve this issue.
Our best play maker? 30 years old declining Pjanic, who didn't play a game here.

JPM85

With Messi:
1. We will keep amigos
2. End 2nd in La liga
3. Lose 5:0 or 8:0 in a CL

Without Messi:
1. We will start rebuilding
2. We won't win La liga and a CL either way

People who want to keep Messi at all costs: this is not 2011 or 2015 anymore.
He is 33, declined, he wants amigos and Lautaro.

He will leave this summer or the next summer.
We won't win anything with or without him.
Without him and amigos, we will at least turn the page.

If he stays after this, players will be forced to pass to him even more since he is obviously the owner of Fc Barcelona.

Your posts are always too long, but this one is short and spot on. :rockon:
Let's rip this bandait called Messi and amigos now, and we get our future back. (which should happened after 2017 already)

Everyone wants Bartomeu out of office, but we can stand this last 6 months too.
Summer of 2021 will be nice, new board, no more amigos and building an new powerhouse with players who want instead of these lazy fuckers.

#TeamKOEMAN

raedkuwait

Just leave this topic fool, your miles deep into the amigos asses.
Nobody wants Messi to leave like this, but you are blind if you cannot see we need to rebuilt and stop pampering these overpaid divas

agree 100% this guy is total fool, he would not mind barca not winning any thing for 10 years and getting humiliated over and over again
as long as suarez stay and his divas amigos stay.

Messigician

Just leave this topic fool, your miles deep into the amigos asses.
Nobody wants Messi to leave like this, but you are blind if you cannot see we need to rebuilt and stop pampering these overpaid divas

Do you know who I am? I am a senior member of this forum I have more posts than you. I am captain of the cult of Valverde. If you talk this way to someone in Sparta we woukd have your head for this!

(OBVIOUS MAGUIRE SATIRE)

FCBfan22

With Messi:
1. We will keep amigos
2. End 2nd in La liga
3. Lose 5:0 or 8:0 in a CL

Without Messi:
1. We will start rebuilding
2. We won't win La liga and a CL either way

People who want to keep Messi at all costs: this is not 2011 or 2015 anymore.
He is 33, declined, he wants amigos and Lautaro.

He will leave this summer or the next summer.
We won't win anything with or without him.
Without him and amigos, we will at least turn the page.

If he stays after this, players will be forced to pass to him even more since he is obviously the owner of Fc Barcelona.

This. However, we should negotiate with Leo and get some money for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He said clearly he wants to build around Messi or everyone already forgot about his interview a week ago.

Home of Barca Fans