Ronald Koeman

serghei

Is suarez really talking about barcelona tho? Mid season i think he said he still loves the team and watches all the games

seems like he is talking about barto and his minions who managed to destroy the greatest team built

Except the reason why Barto & Co. were to blame according to the veterans is not the real one.

When of the main grounds for criticism is overpaying the veterans and not rejuvenating the team with good enough players. Suarez is not one that should complain about any of that. He's mainly pissed Barto broke up the gang of Amigos, that's all there is to it.

Last edited:

kattanib

The possibility of Ronald Koeman continuing is 50%. The President has set an ultimatum: the coach for the upcoming season must be known in seven days. According to Koeman, there's a future but he needs some more pieces to really compete in Europe, such as a striker. [sport]

Ronald Koeman hasn't arrived at the Club's offices yet. His agent might represent him during the meeting. [md]

FC B

Every passing day with him still here makes me wonder more and more if Laporta got the Bartomeu virus...

Last edited:

SmilerBam

And he keeps going

Su?rez: "Whether one of Bartomeu, Mestre, Bordas or Koeman has congratulated me? No. But I was about to send them a photo myself." (smiles)

Ill say it again I'd rather Real won LaLiga than this annoying prick.

No. I'd rather 11's of Suarez would win something than Real. The only thing i want Real Madrid to win it's the last place.

Nazario1985

From Suarez interview

Koeman's words were: 'They [the directors] told me to tell you,'" Suarez told radio station Cope on Monday. "I was made to train separately [from the first team] and left out of the squad for the three friendlies.

I always knew he had no personality and was Barto's Bitch, he even said that Barto sent him to push Suarez out, but some people at the start of the season turned Koeman into a hero for getting rid of Suarez.

He could have left with the proper honors he deserve if Koeman was a real man, but he wanted Suarez out just because Barto told him so no real sport thinking !!

"Then, Koeman said that if my future was not resolved, he was counting on me for the first game of the season against Villarreal. That is when you see that he didn't have the character to tell me that he didn't want me himself."

Another proof he has no idea what to do.

Koeman is of course not to blame for the way Saurez was pushed out, instead of leaving decently as any legend of this club.

------------------------------------

"I will always be grateful to the club, but they used me. He[Barto] said everything in the press instead of phoning me personally to say the club didn't want me.

"Why did he not call me directly? They phoned when they wanted me to convince [Messi] to stay and to speak with [Antoine] Griezmann [about signing]. They should have explained the situation to me."

No surprise Barto is a snake, but have zero personality to talk directly to players and explain things.

kattanib

Lets be realistic here .. Koeman has a job and is newly appointed, the president asks him to do something and it makes sense to build some rapport with the president .. the problem though is in understanding that he motive behind that sale? Was it personal and Barto wanted to hurt Messi?

Gari

Coach or players? Pochettino with PSG dropped out of the Champions League and also finished second in Ligue 1 after Lille. And if he had arrived then in Bar?a? I dont know.

iniestaGOAT

koeman lands his dream job and gets the most toxic team ever. You have to feel for the guy.

But having said that, he is not the right manager for us.

Jakabor

Keep Koeman!

He will get players, and with Messi coming back Koeman is surely going to propel this team to more titles. Only this time it will be a league or CL title.

Laplacian

No idea what Lille is like but it's telling that he's leaving after bringing the league title to Lille and he's not even on Barcelona's radar, meanwhile Xavi's getting all the links. Laughable club really. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans