Ronald Koeman

vegitot

You cant compare Messi from 2017-2019 with Messi of 2021, first of all he had played well in first & second half of the season while this season he was average in first half. He was also quicker and better in dribbling under EV, its uncomparable with Koeman Messi.

That Messi had a perfect finishing and was a lot quicker with the ball so was able to create more chances for himself with a double pass with alba or Suarez.

Messi still completes the most dribbles in Europe this season. He is still among the world best. Plus many users here think De Jong, Pedri...are superior to players back then. So at least this season's squad is better base on that.

vegitot

Suarez had Neymar and most of all Messi as teammates.

Koeman won us our first CL with the only goal in the game I believe.

And Koeman won 4 LL as a player. I don't know what you're smoking man.

You are talking about Koeman as a manager dude. And Koeman back then had Stoichkov, Pep, Romario, Laudrup... as his teammates and Johan Cruyff as his coach.

KingLeo10

You are talking about Koeman as a manager dude. And Koeman back then had Stoichkov, Pep, Romario, Laudrup... as his teammates and Johan Cruyff as his coach.

Eh, I said Koeman means more to Barcelona...we can't compare Koeman the manager and Suarez the player. I was saying the total body of work of Koeman for Barcelona is more than Suarez's. Same number of big titles but Koeman winning us our 1st CL counts for more.

ItachiXXX

And he keeps going

Su?rez: "Whether one of Bartomeu, Mestre, Bordas or Koeman has congratulated me? No. But I was about to send them a photo myself." (smiles)

Ill say it again I'd rather Real won LaLiga than this annoying prick.

Love Suarez still hurting forum de Amigos feelings :lol:

Still a shit player. Against those farmers in la liga he seems to be still decent. Against decent sides he barely has a chance. He barely had a chance against our joke of defense. His cl performance is beyond awfull. The only mistake we did was not to replace him properly. We needed a striker and we didnt got one. Imagine having two guys walking dead on the field with dead legs and both having sky high wages.

Also his personality is pure poison. Imagine him fucking up almost every link up play and screaming on other guys for his mistakes:lol::puke:

You basically shyting in every Barca players, the same overrated players that forum de amigos love to hype. Another win for Suarez and the media buying what he is spitting while forum de amigos whinning.

Last edited:

malvolio

People getting triggered at what Suarez said :lol:

Someone mentioned Eto'o as a role model, but Eto'o did the same to Real as Suarez ?s doing now to us..

It is normal, I would do the same. Everyone in here would do the same. It was a poor decision by us to sell him to Atletico.

serghei

Such a buffoon. Imagine our training sessions in the peak of Amigos days with EV. :lol: The self entitlement of these guys is something else.

iniestaGOAT

Is suarez really talking about barcelona tho? Mid season i think he said he still loves the team and watches all the games

seems like he is talking about barto and his minions who managed to destroy the greatest team built

JerseyAddict

Is suarez really talking about barcelona tho? Mid season i think he said he still loves the team and watches all the games

seems like he is talking about barto and his minions who managed to destroy the greatest team built

Yes. I think Suarez is all about Barto and his shit. We all know that Barto destroyed all.

Home of Barca Fans