Ronald Koeman

Raketa10

Koeman will be here at least until elections. Even if he looses all games until 24th January. Simple as that. As far as I know interim president can't fire a manager or sell/buy players.

Last edited:

Devils

Koeman will be here at least until elections. Even if he looses all games until 24th January. Simple as that. As far as I know interim president can't fire a manager or sell/buy players.

Of course he can be sacked.

The interim board wont just sit by and watch this guy run Barca into economic ruin by increasing the risk of finishing outside of the top 4.

There are many games between now and end of January and if something doesn't change we are well headed in that direction.

Gaudi

We have tons of technical and tactical problem, we defend like amateurs, running to cover the player who has the ball not before. Complete mess. In attack we are just standing. We are not attacking the box, mainly standing inside or not even that. Wingers, even if they dribble through the wings have no option other to pass back. When we push through the middle we hit each other and so on. But, all those things are to amateurish to be possible in mentally strong team. This is currently not down to tactics it's down to complete mess in the locker room. Obviously awful things happening behind closed doors, even more than we realize. Messi is completely out of club mentally, FDJ and young guns don't know what to do, just pass to seniors not to offend anyone, Pjanic is angry...this is very unhealthy atmosphere and it can ruin young players. We need quick and decisive action soon.

Birdy

OK, Shit is starting.
This piece of news was leaked a few hours ago:

Reshad Rahman ✆
@HagridFCB
Ronald Koeman?s system generates concern/doubts within the club. All of Bar?a and grassroots football use the 4-3-3 system, except for the first team.
@santiovalle
Also advanced by @AdriaAlbets
a few days ago, his report stated that ?part of the club?s dressing room is beginning to have doubts about the system and believe Koeman should, tactically, be more flexible?.
#FCB ��

If we 'translate' it, what does it mean?
That what Amigos did to Setien after only 3 games, they are starting now to do to Koeman.
They want to do their own thing again, disregard the authority of the coach, and play the way they wanna play.

You know what's at the end of this slippery slope.

mc_lovin

The players are right (if true), 4231 is shit with the squad we have. Hasnt solved anything in attack and dismantled our midfield shape (and control). I am glad Koeman tried, but some day he has to draw conclusions.

Maybe if we can get 2-3 good fits in January it can work. I would still love to see a 4231 with Van de Beek as #10 (unrealistic, but hey, United fans dont seem convinced) and Depay as #9 for example.

Last edited:

serghei

Tbh, it would be better if we got someone who fits our style more. People say only about Pep, but even the different Barca team under Rijkhaard who were more direct and physical still played 4-3-3. Liverpool currently play 4-3-3, I think even Leipzig and PSG also 4-3-3. To play 4-2-3-1 you need a strong pivot "9" who can play more isolated, like Haaland or Lewandowski.

4-2-3-1 would've been good back in Valverde's days. When you rebuild, you rebuilding having in mind the best system for the club going forward.

We are shit, so we have nothing to lose.

What we should do is move to a 4-3-3 right away with De Jong, Pedri and Puig midfield 3. Busi is done, Pjanic is never a player for a rebuild since he's slightly better than Busi but in the same boat really. So, just work with this front 3 which is the only one we have now looking at the future. Try to build some chemistry between them. They are all young and energetic and good with the ball, and 2 of 3 are fast as well.

When everyone is fit, I'd expect ideally De Jong - Puig - Pedri, Fati - Messi/Griezmann/Braithwaite - Dembele.

Last edited:

JohnN

OK, Shit is starting.
This piece of news was leaked a few hours ago:

Reshad Rahman ✆
@HagridFCB
Ronald Koeman?s system generates concern/doubts within the club. All of Bar?a and grassroots football use the 4-3-3 system, except for the first team.
@santiovalle
Also advanced by @AdriaAlbets
a few days ago, his report stated that ?part of the club?s dressing room is beginning to have doubts about the system and believe Koeman should, tactically, be more flexible?.
#FCB ��

If we 'translate' it, what does it mean?
That what Amigos did to Setien after only 3 games, they are starting now to do to Koeman.
They want to do their own thing again, disregard the authority of the coach, and play the way they wanna play.

You know what's at the end of this slippery slope.

1. What amigos?
2. Is what Koeman is doing working?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He won't touch us. Plus, part of a different football culture. Barca is huge amongst Latin countries. For Germanic people, Barca is not that attractive.

Very few managers will turn us down if we present a good offer and opportunities, Germanic or not.

I can't think of a better opportunity that the post-Messi Barca presents to managers.

Also he was loosely linked to Real Madrid at one point I think. We and Real Madrid are popular everywhere, even to Germanic countries.

serghei

Very few managers will turn us down if we present a good offer and opportunities, Germanic or not.

I can't think of a better opportunity that the post-Messi Barca presents to managers.

Also he was loosely linked to Real Madrid at one point I think. We and Real Madrid are popular everywhere, even to Germanic countries.

Don't know what to say. I'm skeptical about that.

Home of Barca Fans