Ronald Koeman

ItachiXXX

I don't get it
the barcaforum experts told me we are losing terribly because of pique, sergi roberto, vidal, busquets, suarez.. and more importantly valverde / setien
but but.. now we are losing without those players on the pitch..

barcaforum experts please explain yourself!

Well they're blaming Messi now, forum de amigos always find a way to look funny :lol:
Still waiting what Ter Stegen and De Jong better captain than Messi contribute for Barca aside from being a HypeJob

ItachiXXX

So losing a 3 goal lead is now called winning mentality.

Winning a trophy in different league, beating the treble winner Barca in the finals. Almost unbeaten record in his first year after losing Neymar and his best signing is Paulinho. It's not his fault that Barca had a PTSD moment against Liverpool. But he is the worst manager ever and any manager will improve Barca, that's the narrative here years ago :lol:

malvolio

Reading some of you here reminds me of RM in terms of how little you respect a coach.

The only coach out there that is world-class, and I would suck Koeman for, is Poch.

you can suck Koeman all you like, doesn't make him a better manager.

fact is we are worst then ever, with some big question marks over koeman's head and the decisions he is taking.

january is around the corner and we still don't really know what is barca's first eleven.

Givenchy

Everyone wants Koeman out.
I repeat ONCE AGAIN.

Who is going to replace him?

Xavi

we'll have a season of him 'learning' whilst Font continues to blow smoke up his ass and probably blame every player under the sun but not golden boy Xavi. 2nd season he'll flop when no experience at this level becomes evident and sadly, a club legends reputation will be tainted

we should of gone for Poch, someone outside of the Barca DNA political crap

Birdy

Xavi

we'll have a season of him 'learning' whilst Font continues to blow smoke up his ass and probably blame every player under the sun but not golden boy Xavi. 2nd season he'll flop when no experience at this level becomes evident and sadly, a club legends reputation will be tainted

we should of gone for Poch, someone outside of the Barca DNA political crap

Poch would be proven and ideal.

Still, if Xavi is to come it's a terrible mistake to come now.
First phase of rebuilding shall be getting rid of the old guard, reinstate authority in the role and figure of the coach, and reinstate basic principles of modern football (intensity, pressing, proper training)

This job is not done yet, and Koeman seems much more suited for that 'dirty work' than Xavi, who is daydreaming and still thinks Messi shall stay and that Busi is still the best DM in the world
Xavi can only succeed when house is cleaned first.

Barcilliant

Has Laporta mentioned any names?

Lol. Font has mentioned only Xavi. I think Farre mentioned Klopp but sounds like bs to me.
The scary thing is that none of the candidates appear to have a real project in mind with short, medium and long term goals. Complete fuck fest. In my 30 plus years of supporting this club I have never felt such pessimism.

fergus90

Lol. Font has mentioned only Xavi. I think Farre mentioned Klopp but sounds like bs to me.
The scary thing is that none of the candidates appear to have a real project in mind with short, medium and long term goals. Complete fuck fest. In my 30 plus years of supporting this club I have never felt such pessimism.

:lol: Jordi Farre is offering people free tattoos and pizza if they vote for him, now that screams desperation. You can definitely strike that Klopp link as 100% bullshit.

Home of Barca Fans