Romelu Lukaku

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If there is one thing about human anatomy, than that this guy is not 16 anymore ... Long live the passport forgery!
If you look at his face and way of acting, you can see he really is very young. I think he also has a younger brother that has a similar physique but I don't know anything about him really so I might be wrong.

Galning

If you look at his face and way of acting, you can see he really is very young. I think he also has a younger brother that has a similar physique but I don't know anything about him really so I might be wrong.

Plus, he was born in Belgium so forgery is out of the question.

Yeah I saw his younger brother when I played against Anderlecht and he's a beast too.
This is him, he's 15.

lukaku.jpg

Galning

Ah nice, does he play with Anderlecht too? Striker as well? Good?

Yep, he plays with Anderlecht as well but he's a left midfielder.

Dunno if he's good never saw him play. But if you play with Anderlecht you'll probably be decent :p

M

Messialdo23

I would love to see him in a Barca shirt in 5 years time! Imagine (with his current form or improvement).....Messi, Lukaku an Pedro.....The trio would terrorise the streets of la liga and the roads of CL!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah Etock is a talent, but Lukaku is gaining a vast experience by playing in European competitions. He's doing good both in the league and in Europe. True Etock has the advantage of developing with the philosophy injected into his blood... but to gain the similar experience that Lukaku has accumulated he would take 3-5 years. Imagine at what level Lukaku could be by that time!!

It's like comparing Pedro to Aguero. Pedro developed in our Cantera but do you think he is offering as much as Aguero would do had he been in our team!?

Last edited:
M

Messialdo23

How could I have overlooked these prospects!?!....my sincerest apologies barca96.....however lukaku with the steady level of improvement will I feel still be better than the aformentioned simply due to Estel's point.....he has more experience @ onli 16! who would you guys choose in 5 years? any of these three or Lukaku.....thinking about it and its bloody hard to choose!

Gael Etock
Jean Marie Dongou
Olivier Moussima

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Etock is slim/athletic
Lukaku is way to big to play our pacy game + his technique aint superb

Home of Barca Fans