Real Madrid

I

instinct

There's no way we don't win the Clasico at Camp Nou.

I admire your optimism but this statement may be far too optimistic. I expect us to win but you make it look like Real Madrid are Levante in disguise. They are not. They're still Real Madrid who completely destroyed us a few months ago. Many things have changed since then but it's still a pretty even tie no matter the cirumstances.

L

linetty

I admire your optimism but this statement may be far too optimistic. I expect us to win but you make it look like Real Madrid are Levante in disguise. They are not. They're still Real Madrid who completely destroyed us a few months ago. Many things have changed since then but it's still a pretty even tie no matter the cirumstances.
It has always been an even tie and always will be. But I have that feeling in my gut this time that I haven't had for years and I'm sure we'll win this.

I like to be optimistic... it really sucks when you wait for a game and you say to yourself that your team stands no chance... I always hope we win 5-0 before a Clasico

Morten

If we lose by only one goal its a victory as far as im concerned. At least we can boast about being better h2h this season when we sit in 4th place after the 38th round...

Alen

I wanted Madrid to win. Now they'll be playing at 120% to make up for it. We're totally fucked. I see a 1-4 in the clasico.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm usually quite positive compared to the general mood of this forum, but with Real Madrid being at the rock botton and us flying high..... I am just getting nervous for the Clasico, because if we lose then it's gonna pain a helluva lot given how things are going for both of us at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans