Real Madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Smells like BS.

Of course it does. But the way Bale was on the ball yesterday (i.e. afraid to do anything with it) suggests that the whole thing with him not passing to CR and the fans getting upset over it is affecting him at least a little.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Of course it does. But the way Bale was on the ball yesterday (i.e. afraid to do anything with it) suggests that the whole thing with him not passing to CR and the fans getting upset over it is affecting him at least a little.

Bale assisted Ronaldo's goal. Bale is under the pressure because of his recent poor performances. That's all I think there is IMO. Arguments always happen between the team mates and staff. Doesn't mean someone always have to leave after an argument.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bale assisted Ronaldo's goal. Bale is under the pressure because of his recent poor performances. That's all I think there is IMO. Arguments always happen between the team mates and staff. Doesn't mean someone always have to leave after an argument.

True. Very true. I do think the press is reading a bit too much into this. And I agree that Bale is under pressure, as the costliest transfer in history, to perform more regularly. Even though, arguably, without Bale, Madrid could very well have finished with no trophies last season.

Morten

True. Very true. I do think the press is reading a bit too much into this. And I agree that Bale is under pressure, as the costliest transfer in history, to perform more regularly. Even though, arguably, without Bale, Madrid could very well have finished with no trophies last season.

After Ramos header, i think we would have won anyway, Atletico were completely done for. The cup goal was the most crucial.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
After Ramos header, i think we would have won anyway, Atletico were completely done for. The cup goal was the most crucial.

That's why I said arguably. But then when I wrote that I had forgotten that Bale also had a number of chances to finish of Atleti before extra time.

Alik

Bale and Ronaldo apparently had a heated argument after the game yesterday according to Alberto Gozadon (spelling?). Some suggesting that Bale left in tears. If Bale leaves this summer, is Ronaldo the real football Dictator?

Messi nearly punching LE with Neymar breaking them up, Ronaldo making Bale cry... What's this world coming to :lol:

Home of Barca Fans