Real Madrid

F

Flavia

http://as.com/videos/2015/01/14/portada/1421275799_856726.html

They fucking used a Ouija Board to ask Juanito to help them beat Atleti.

:rofl1:

Tomas Roncero, what a dumbass.

B7WaCWzIcAEXQYT.jpg

It's AS's cover for tomorrow. I can't stop laughing.
This gets even funnier now, that the score is 2-2 and they're out. roncero is outdoing himself.

B7awfjCCcAAWwWc.jpg:large

From 2011, rm fans asking for a more competitive and dignified rival. Careful what you wish for.

Morten

Well, we are competing for the league, thats all whats left of the season, we should win most matches there and have a chance for it. But no chance for the cl, we will go out when we meet a top team. Players are tired, no rotation at all, and we no longer play the formation that worked best for us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, we are competing for the league, thats all whats left of the season, we should win most matches there and have a chance for it. But no chance for the cl, we will go out when we meet a top team. Players are tired, no rotation at all, and we no longer play the formation that worked best for us.

I think this could be a blessing in disguise. Now with the cup out of the way, you can rest well and fully focus on the league and the CL. If you win the CL or the league, who cares about the cup?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think this could be a blessing in disguise. Now with the cup out of the way, you can rest well and fully focus on the league and the CL. If you win the CL or the league, who cares about the cup?

Ancelotti will probably still play pretty much the same XI every game.

Here you have Lucho who is obsessed with rotation and there you have Carlo who seem to be allergic to it.

mehdimike

The pressure that Real put on Atletico at the first half could crush every defence on world except Atletico (& maybe chelsea?).

Turson

Please, stop ridicule yourself. We are a top team too, in fact I would say that we are one of 3 strongest teams in Europe right now, not to mention that we are playing without half of our brain on the pitch, Modric, who will be back pretty soon.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bale and Ronaldo apparently had a heated argument after the game yesterday according to Alberto Gozadon (spelling?). Some suggesting that Bale left in tears. If Bale leaves this summer, is Ronaldo the real football Dictator?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans