Real Madrid

Temptation

Current Madrid CBs are not that strong in the air. I can see VVD and Kinate/Matip giving them trouble.

Plus I think our pacy forward line will cause trouble.

We need to be aware of just the Vinicius threat. I hope Klopp figures something out regarding that threat.

El Gato

Villarato!
Rudiger all but confirmed

9M per season (1 less than Alaba)
8 sign on
15 to the agent
(if you believe current into)

Pretty happy with it. For now.

Birdy

Current Madrid CBs are not that strong in the air. I can see VVD and Kinate/Matip giving them trouble.

Plus I think our pacy forward line will cause trouble.

We need to be aware of just the Vinicius threat. I hope Klopp figures something out regarding that threat.

Like how you are trying to figure out in purely football terms the possible ways in which RM can hurt you, as if that's the way in which they get their results in europe, and not through voodoo-ing and insalah

Morten

Like how you are trying to figure out in purely football terms the possible ways in which RM can hurt you, as if that's the way in which they get their results in europe, and not through voodoo-ing and insalah

Logic doesn't matter, just put some half-assed crosses in there and watch Benzema convert out of nothing, defending is too hard, we will just bank on teams missing big chances because why the hell not?

Though, it should end next week.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
It is funny how some Cules are butthurt about voodoo or whatever. The control freaks :lol: funniest trait bar none. I dislike the lack of consistent tactics and get pissed at horrible press escape + would rather it was more even on the whole but TBH onus on finishing us off is on other teams so just makes it more funny that people moan.

Absolutely happy for players to win it and enshrine themselves even if Carlo is a dinosaur. Benzema will move to a GOAT tier striker conversation if knocks everyone out by himself.

Horatio

You're welcome
Look who's talking lol. Let's see you flipflop on Ancelotti as well if he wins it or go double-down on shitting on him when he does not.

El Gato

Villarato!
?
Literally still said he annoys the F out of me. Never stopped me being happy for players who deserve a better coach.

Can't live a day without baiting I see

Morten

What confuses me with Ancelotti is that he wants us to soak up pressure and counter-attack in these big games, when we actually suck at defending.

The counter attacks works though, i suppose.

Birdy

It is funny how some Cules are butthurt about voodoo or whatever. The control freaks :lol: funniest trait bar none

Funny...
Wanting results to be based on sporting merit and tactical superiority makes you a "control freak" now
LOL :lol:
Pathetic

El Gato

Villarato!
What confuses me with Ancelotti is that he wants us to soak up pressure and counter-attack in these big games, when we actually suck at defending.

The counter attacks works though, i suppose.

Should highlight how he talks about these things, he's normally very vague, like 2 days ago with Valdano for example. It works with some more experienced players but leaves young to fend for themselves in hope they absorb from peers.

He's also just said he thinks Kroos can play pivot so that tells you all about what he prioritises

Morten

Well, Casemiro will play there in return-leg so don't worry about it.

We suck at defending with Casemiro too though, even if not as much, we will still concede a number of chances at SB.

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh not that concerned about return leg
Just some interesting judgements is all. Said we dont need a DM in transfer window because Cama, Kroos and Ceballos can play there.

Curious stuff

Devils

Disgusting club!...but they deserve the title.

How can Barca compete? The only players from Barca getting into that starting XI is Pedri, Araujo and Dembouz. The rest aren't even close!

Home of Barca Fans