Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You could definitely tell that Madrid's struggle to form an identity is still taking its toll. Half the team clearly didn't understand the severity of this by their body language. Outside of Casillas and Ramos none of those guys have any real tie to the club, maybe Pepe.

gingerless

Last season after the clásico I was a little bit rude, so this season I will just pass on my best wishes for the festive season and express my sincere hope that you boys have learnt your lesson and won't get above your station again.

Hugs and kisses,
Culé Anglès.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

:lol: this made me laugh

Beast

The Observer
Marcelo ,Higuain and CR ...
say what you want about him but he was really fired up and in general was the most effective player we had from the front 4..
i think the identity comes with time and u can't ask it from Khedira,Benzema , Ozil, Di Maria.. all first season (considering Benzema was drinking Cava last season not playing )

El Gato

Villarato!
La Furia, you be quiet, it's all your fault. All your jinxes combined made it happen.. :(

And Gio, I don't think you should even bother to grade the performances of our players, they were all trash. Benzema worse than Ronaldo ? Perhaps, performance-wise, but he was one of those who tried to do something out of nothing, even though inefficiently.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
La Furia, you be quiet, it's all your fault. All your jinxes combined made it happen.. :(

And Gio, I don't think you should even bother to grade the performances of our players, they were all trash. Benzema worse than Ronaldo ? Perhaps, performance-wise, but he was one of those who tried to do something out of nothing, even though inefficiently.

I know, I'm proud to have played my part. :D

Don't worry, Madrid will still win the league. They are just too good, too well coached and too scrappy. I'm already afraid of the rematch. :cool:

Sergio

Sergison
Last season after the clásico I was a little bit rude, so this season I will just pass on my best wishes for the festive season and express my sincere hope that you boys have learnt your lesson and won't get above your station again.

Hugs and kisses,
Culé Anglès.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

I still preferred the last one. :D

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i disagree nolan.....what has madrid done to improve from last season????? they are in the exact same position as they were leading the league up until el clasico, qualified for the KO stages in the CL and then we disgrace them worst then last season with this 5-0 debacle????? wtf has mourinho done that pellagrini didnt. except of course get annaled in el clasico this year unlike last year where they probably should have came away with a point at least. the test is always el classico and they bumbled this the worst way it could have happand.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
*I feel sorry for Iker, I feel sorry for Benzema, I feel sorry for Cristiano, hope Guti isn't too upset after this evening*. Get a grip you bunch of soft bastards, they're the scum, fuck every last one of them. Visca el Barça!

Beast

The Observer
His only offensive sub would've been Higuain but he was injured (in normal cases Benzema beside Higuain )
other than that the only offensive or near offensive was Pedro and Canales.. if Ozil didn't withstand the pressure for the game can u imagine Canales ? he needs time
Pedro would've been my choice for Di Maria or even sleepy Benzema

Richard.H

All I can say is that I'm really shocked that Pellegrini's Madrid gave us far more scares and troubles than this Mourinho Madrid at this point in time last year. man I remember saying to myself that "0-0" would be all right against Pelligrini's team last year because they played so well at the Camp Nou. But this, now, I don't know whether I'm dreaming or what but it's amazing to do this against a coach that is thought to be the best in the world.

You'll face reality eventually

I just love the timing of this post. Rick you legend!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
After Barcelona routed Almeria 8-0 a week earlier, Ronaldo quipped: "Let's see if Barcelona can score eight goals next Monday." The Blaugrana got more than halfway there.

:lol: hahahaah

J

Jordzibob

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So where now for Madrid? Mourinho has a shitload of work to do before our next meeting, there's nooooo way he gonna choose not to park the bus now, not after todays attempt at attacking us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans