Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedritoRodriguez

BREAKING NEWS:

MOURINHO JUST SAID LIVE IN GERMAN TV THAT HE WILL MOVE TO REAL MADRID!!!

that's as official as it can get. he was asked wether this was his last game as inter coach. mou: yes
will you take over real madrid: yes

what is the new?
when Mourinho swear to be faithful to something we already know How it finish

B

blueduck

It'll be hard not to want Real to be successful next season if the legend that is Jose Mourinho goes there.

I just remembered Real have Pepe and Ronaldo in their team... I take that back. Although Barca have some cnutish players too.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
snapshot20100523170505.png

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2010-05-22-862990020_x.htm

S

Super Pippo

Not just probable. Mourinho: "My work is done here".

I don't like his football, and I don't rate him so high tactically. But I never had a problem with his character and remarks. I have to say though, that even as my rivals, I don't like that their long awaited achievement isn't about them, its all about him. All about his genius and where he is going next.

adil_909

lol capello got sacked after playing boring but successful football at madrid, either mourinho will have to adapt or he'll be gone before decemeber, especially if the results aren't coming by then!

ricknattery

It will be hard that mourinho can get better results than Pellegrini in La Liga or that he can make this Madrid play better than Capello's Madrid (not beautiful footbal but the title), Especially having Barcelona in front. I think Mourinho will be dismissed after a year and realized he made the worst decision by going to Madrid in Barcelona's best moment

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
milito has said he may not be at inter next season because he has "important offers"

mourinho trying to take his #9 to the bernabeu with him?

"if mou wants me... i may go to madrid"
-maicon

so:

Iker
Maicon Garay Ramos Arbeloa
Djila Kaka Lass
Higuain Milito CR​

not bad.

S

Super Pippo

Interesting certainly, Inter relied alot on him to score this season - where Eto'o didn't deliver as expected. If he leaves it will require a similarly fantastic transfer as Milito has been, or Eto'o becomes a bit more clinical up front.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man these players must have no self esteem if they see mourinho as some sort of father figure, god grow some balls

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well I'm sure the next inter coach will actually use eto'o as a striker rather than a wing-forward as mourinho has been doing.

but yeah, eto'o's always needed lots of chances to score lots of goals.

I do wonder if moratti would be so easily swayed to let maicon leave. I can see him letting milito go coz the next coach will restructure the team but taking maicon out really guts the defence IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans