Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
ivanovic is bad on the ball. he can't attack. thats one half of being a fullback.

oh and about dani alves. he can attack and defend but can't perform both at the same time. he's a man he doesn't multitask.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
benzene is involved in another car accident... making it 2 in a month. is he trying to break his leg so he doesnt have to play anymore?

FlyLo

You suck at this Anton... not your best trait.

Pepe is awesome.

Funny thing, some Genk player (Anele) yesterday did pretty much the same thing Pepe did. You know what suspension the Belgian FA asked for? 2 matchdays... go figure.
You're such a joke :lol:

Can't compare Pepe's craziness with what Anele did. You just CAN'T. At least Anele was still kicking in the direction of the ball.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Abaddon ... probably sad that he wasn't invited to the gay christmas party of RM

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
You're such a joke :lol:

Can't compare Pepe's craziness with what Anele did. You just CAN'T. At least Anele was still kicking in the direction of the ball.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

First kicks him down from behind, then 100% intentional and with full force kicks the guy in the lower back while he's on the ground, with the ball being on the other side of that guy. Perhaps he tried to hit the ball through the Roeselare player? :lol:

give me a fucking break. I don't mind you being a Genk fanboy, but at least try to stay in touch with reality. That was a disgusting play by Anele and you know it. Trying to imply he went for the ball, it would be comical if it wasn't so sad.

How exactly is it different to what Pepe did? Kick a guy to the ground from behind, then intentionally kick him again with full force while he's down. Where exactly is the difference? can't wait to hear this.

But why don't we let people make their own opinion?

[YOUTUBE]wsfIMcT0tLU[/YOUTUBE]

7.20 mark. Probably not as bad as Pepe, but certainly comparable.

Abaddon ... probably sad that he wasn't invited at the gay christmas party of RM
wow, your wit is amazing. Once you hit puberty, even you yourself will be ashamed of that post.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
luckily pepe got injured for a long time so he doesn't assault people. there is a God to stop this vile behaviour. I hope this anele gets something similar

FlyLo

I didn't say it wasn't a foul (a very dirty one even), I said it still didn't compare to Pepe's craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans