Ramires

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
A regular in the Brazil team I hear and a good player for Benfica. Don't really know much about him but I've read Chelsea have made a 20m pound bid for him.

Can anyone shed light on the type of player he is and such? Would be much appreciated!

Barcafan 2304

Apparently, us, Chelsea and bayern are in the running for him. chelsea seem to have made the most concrete register of interest though

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

Fast, big engine like Dani. Scores goals. Changes the feel of the game when he comes on in the way Elia does. I don't know how he'd do with our passing style. But I've seen may 9-10 of his games. Others may know more.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
well if we are looking for box to box midfielders we are targeting the wrong people we already have these kind of players

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
------Essien
-Ramires-Lampard

Sounds good! Still need a creative player on the team though.

.blitzer

He is a complete player, but doesn't fit in Barça's style.
And he wouldn't be a good option for DM, but it is an excellent box-to-box.
He's not the player which Barcelona is looking for.

Last edited:

JAMAIN

he is too lightweight to play the pivot by himself...
if we don't get Cesc we should look at spending about 20M's on Vincent Kompany from City. He is Barca material. They have too many CB's and DM's and won't really miss him with Toure there now.

V

Valon

I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM

My favorite Brazilian player!

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

He is a complete player, but doesn't fit in Barça's style.
And he wouldn't be a good option for DM, but it is an excellent box-to-box.
He's not the player which Barcelona is looking for.
We may go about our business. Move along. Move along.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
My favorite Brasilian too, but he's more of a BTB mid fielder more than a pivot... they say he did start his footballing life playing as a pivot but so did Iniesta & Cesc too!!

Home of Barca Fans