Rafael Márquez

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Adil is a Yayaboy. Of course he is posting like that. And you're falling for it!

I'm not concerned about his opinion regarding our anteater, the Busquetistes have been vindicated time and time again. I'm just slightly taken aback by the fact that he thinks Pep is doing nothing to get a DM just because the media isn't announcing that we'll unveil a player tomorrow.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Oh I know, CA. The "Pep isn't thinking about DM" fits his plan regardless, it's not directed at Busquets any longer. It fits the "we will miss Yaya, he was the cornerstone, we didn't need him etc etc" ... which will be more obvious if we don't sign another DM.

It would be the best vindication of selling Yaya he could ever get ...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How cool are you. You are Sergiboy then?

Back to topic. Letting Rafa go for free is the one of the silliest things we could do. Player of his quality and versatility can be very useful. At least we could get 5 mil. or something. It´s not like Barca is swimming in money these days.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It's Yayaistas, Special K, not Yayaboys. Anyway I heard we may be after Bruno from Villarreal. I reckon that'd be a great signing tbh.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
oh. well everytime i saw villarreal bruno he was just ok, nothing special. there is better talent available.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Marquez has to play regularly and be relied on to not be a liability. He is better than the MLS and could be a real talismanic figure for a team chasing the top 4 in any of the 'big 3' leagues..

It is his time to go, first Laporta signing too!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
We would never have got any real money for him anyway if you take his wage demands into consideration. The only way the types of clubs he was attracting could afford him is for free.

V

Valon

We would never have got any real money for him anyway if you take his wage demands into consideration. The only way the types of clubs he was attracting could afford him is for free.

You're making it sound as if he gets 10m yearly for wages.

Home of Barca Fans